Problem Infinity Evolved v2.5.0 Server crashing

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I am the owner of a server running Infinity Evolved, server is dedicated host, has 8GB of RAM and 250GB of SSD storage.

Last night while 1 player was on the server crashed and went in an infinite restart loop. I tried restored the last 3 backup worlds, replacing the current world. They all caused the same crash and generated the same crashlog.

According to the player who was on, when it happened he was just mining in the nether.

Here is the crashlog generated by the server.

Here is the console log of the server when I start it to when it crashes.

I have tried loading the backups into a single player world, still get the exact same crash. I tried editing the forge.cfg so that these settings were true:

Code:
    # Set this to true to remove any Entity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
    B:removeErroringEntities=true

# Set this to true to remove any TileEntity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
    B:removeErroringTileEntities=true

Still crash, no change. I am completely lost, cannot figure out whats causing the crash. The only mods added are veinminer and admin toolbox for the server.

EDIT: Went through and tried more backups, earliest working back is 15 hours prior to the crash. I don't get how something could happen and work fine for 15 hours and then crash the server.. Still looking for help so I don't have to reset so far back.

Last edited: