Infinity Evolved-Rendering screen java.lang.NullPointerException: Rendering screen

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Fishcuppizzaman

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I will try to do a quick rundown of how this came to be. My friend and I wanted to play some minecraft again and we had loved IE:E. So I rent a nitrado server for the 2 of us to play on. I wanted a challenge so I put on hardcore. played for a good couple days but it was too much for my friend. I delete the world and start another. Now biomes are being goofy, fixed that by changing the default world type or something. Anyway get a new world and biomegen is working as intended. Get started playing again and no issues. I leave my game up while I do something else and when I came back to it, minecraft had crashed. I tried increasing my ram, lowering my render distance, uninstalled java which was up to date. After reinstalling java and that didn't work I removed minecraft and reinstalled. I can play the game fine, until I open any inventory, then it crashes