[Infinity] Automating Fluid Transposer With Pipes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MrStrategy

Feb 3, 2015
Kingwood, Texas
So, I know how automation in the game works, Im familiar with most ways of automating (BC pipes, itemducts, logistics pipes, ae2 ect) but here is my problem.
I have a recipe, and this recipe includes the requirement of TWO recipes made in the transposer.
Transposer Recipe 1: 1 sandstone + 250mb Ender = 1 end stone
Transposer Recipe 2: 1 Glowstone + 200mb Redstone = 1 Blaze Powder

Currently with logistics pipes (and also happened with ae2 the last play though I did awhile ago), it would send the items to a chest, which then got piped to the correct machine (magma crucible AND transposer) but my issue is, The sandstone from recipe 1 is getting piped in when the redstone from recipe two is getting melted in the crucible. So It gets stuck and I have to take out the sandstone, let the glowstone in (to make the blaze powder) and then I can put the sand back in to be mixed with the liquid ender.

Question:
So, how can I achieve it so that when two recipes like that are requested (solution doesnt HAVE to be logistics pipes related) that the two recipes don't mix eachother's liquid correspondent

MrStrategy

Feb 3, 2015
Kingwood, Texas
Best thought on my end? One machine for each recipe.

True.. In the end it would probably cause less headache.. :(
Edit: Wouldn't be that hard to achieve. One Set of machines per liquid would work.
So Liquid Glowstone, Ender, And redstone. just 3 sets. Not bad. Il lgive it a go.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
True.. In the end it would probably cause less headache.. :(
Edit: Wouldn't be that hard to achieve. One Set of machines per liquid would work.
So Liquid Glowstone, Ender, And redstone. just 3 sets. Not bad. Il lgive it a go.

This is usually how I handle it. One Magma Crucible/Fluid Transposer per liquid. By the time I'm getting around to actually automate things, resources are usually trivial, and even if I'm not creative mode rich yet, basic versions of TE machines are pretty cheap. Another benefit too is the ability to use a basic Retriever to keep the Crucible/Transposer topped off with the fluid components at all times, which helps reduce crafting delays in larger builds.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If you're using AE2, those ME Interfaces have a "blocking mode" setting that will prevent them from sending resources for a second crafting operation until the previous one is complete. That *should* let you use one crucible/transposer pair for all the recipes without any jams... although, since only one of the machines will ever be running at any particular time, it will run more slowly than if you use a separate pair of machines for each fluid. It should work, though, if you've already got your current single-transposer setup and can't be arsed to craft a few more machines and rewire it.

That said, if I remember correctly, the recipe for blaze powder requires infusing glowstone dust with destabilized redstone, so if you choose to automate production of blaze powder that way (rather than, say, with a blaze farm), you'll need at least two crucible/transposer pairs anyway (unless you want to do some Direwolfian shenanigans with a couple of buffer chests and level emitters with crafting cards, but at that point it's getting a little ridiculous).