Whitelist Server Infinity | 1.2.1 | Mature 18 + | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SurrealDelight

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm not intending to jump on the server hate bandwagon, but this server definitely needs some mods and maybe an anti-grief plugin. There are a few people on the server that keep cussing people out and I see people go in my house a lot, looking through my chests. People shouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap. I'm glad the TPS issue got fixed, but these guys are obviously making people leave and quit the server, and to be honest the only reason why I haven't is because I'm pretty far into the game.

Skitty

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm not intending to jump on the server hate bandwagon, but this server definitely needs some mods and maybe an anti-grief plugin. There are a few people on the server that keep cussing people out and I see people go in my house a lot, looking through my chests. People shouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap. I'm glad the TPS issue got fixed, but these guys are obviously making people leave and quit the server, and to be honest the only reason why I haven't is because I'm pretty far into the game.

Get their names and screenshot them? I don't know about the admin, but I'm sure when he gets on he'll deal with them (but he needs to know who it is, and probably see them doing what you're saying).

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
The guy's mates with the admin. They all joined around the same time. Not much danger of them being kicked.

Also no need for screenshots. Mod owner can check all messages. They're all logged automatically.

Last edited:

qizay

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, this is triplecj1

I need to set a few things straight and hope this forum post will resolve them.

1. Me swearing at Structural happened and screen shots are not necessary because I am admitting to it. I said them out of anger and frustration because of the presented evidence that something structural was doing was lagging the server and both "folk_art" and "Big_b" can agree with me when I say the moment he joined the server was not enjoyable as it was impossible to do anything because of the issues.

2. the administrator "Feelzy" though I am "mates" with him, has warned me multiple times and has been unbiased when trying to resolve this current issue despite me again being "mates" with him.

3. I again take full responsibility for my actions and hope the server can continue to be a peaceful place where everyone can play comfortably.

4. I will also restrict my self from communicating via text chat unless I am directly spoken to by another server member.

Thanks all, and happy Mining :^)

meanmanmartinez

Jul 29, 2019

I know some of us (us as in Blsmith, myself, and A_strcutural_D) have looked around at other people's houses and stuff to see how far along everyone was. We wouldn't grief or steal though. I can't speak for anyone else on the server.

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
I know some of us (us as in Blsmith, myself, and A_strcutural_D) have looked around at other people's houses and stuff to see how far along everyone was. We wouldn't grief or steal though. I can't speak for anyone else on the server.

leadpistol did recently deal with someone who we believed was cheating, with that, he may have been griefing.

BLSmith2112

Jul 29, 2019
"folk_art" and "Big_b" can agree with me when I say the moment he joined the server was not enjoyable as it was impossible to do anything because of the issues.
Other peoples bases were 100% more laggy than A_Structural_D's. I believe he's become this scapegoat that doesn't have any factual basis.

meanmanmartinez

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all, this is triplecj1

I need to set a few things straight and hope this forum post will resolve them.

1. Me swearing at Structural happened and screen shots are not necessary because I am admitting to it. I said them out of anger and frustration because of the presented evidence that something structural was doing was lagging the server and both "folk_art" and "Big_b" can agree with me when I say the moment he joined the server was not enjoyable as it was impossible to do anything because of the issues.

2. the administrator "Feelzy" though I am "mates" with him, has warned me multiple times and has been unbiased when trying to resolve this current issue despite me again being "mates" with him.

3. I again take full responsibility for my actions and hope the server can continue to be a peaceful place where everyone can play comfortably.

4. I will also restrict my self from communicating via text chat unless I am directly spoken to by another server member.

Thanks all, and happy Mining :^)

I've seen you cuss and use racial slurs towards more than one person, multiple times in server chat. Myself and BLSmith2112, who are with in 200 blocks from him. On every day when he is on (so his stuff is running well we are on). We don't experience these issues well he's on. Lag and stuff happen at random times and when any multiple of people are on. You can't sit and accuse someone of what's going on, when you don't have the proof. Only an admin could really do any kind of investigating to see the real cause. Who are you to tell anyone what they need to be doing? Your not admin, or owner. As far as I can tell your some immature chump, who likes to cuss and say racist things. Who just happens to be pals with an admin. So it gets over looked. I know the owner works to resolve any issues. He will I'm sure figure it all out.

Reactions: 0n1yCB

qizay

Jul 29, 2019
I really can't accuse him but I'm voicing folk art & big b's opinion as well as mine it may have been a coincidence, who knows. Also, calling me an immature chump really doesn't help, thank you :)

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
What about an apology?

For all your espousing of morality, I don't see one.

TBH though, while ever you're still on, the server's rep goes down the toilet. Doesn't really matter what you do now.

Last edited:

meanmanmartinez

Jul 29, 2019
I really can't accuse him but I'm voicing folk art & big b's opinion as well as mine it may have been a coincidence, who knows. Also, calling me an immature chump really doesn't help, thank you :)

That's how you act in chat on the server. I only call it as I see it. I thought this was a Mature server. Otherwise I wouldn't of even bothered.

qizay

Jul 29, 2019
Ask for an apology then proceed to insult me, thats not going to get what you want.

qizay

Jul 29, 2019
Was going to apologize now you can forget it, agreeing with an insult is the same as saying it. You can dish it but cant take is what Im getting from this whole ordeal Have a good day and grow a pair :) (Not replying anymore)

RenRothYesYesYes

Jul 29, 2019
GUYS.....I NEED TO GET A HOLD OF EVERYONE'S SKYPE OR STEAM....ESPECIALLY ADI, MCDREAMER AND FEELZY! GET BACK TO ME GUYS ITS REN

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
This time its deffiently something up with the server. The connection keeps timing out. It says its up but everytime i try and log on i either get connection time out error or i get on just long enough for things to load in then get the same error. Has to be something up with the host

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
So, I don't know for sure, but I think the server's gone without a trace, I cannot open the server control panel as the IP doesn't exist...