Private Pack Infiniti Server | 1.6.4 | White-List | Custom Pack & Launcher | 24/7 Dedicated Server | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

andry202000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: andry202000
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 13 age
FTB Experience: 7 out of 10 I started playing 6/7 months
Why do you want to join our server?: and I thought looked nice and accept me if I wanted to try other mods a try and have fun on your server
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I like minecraft because it does not exist in the world a game you have to survive everything, minecraft and also a "horror" because the zombies, spiders, skeletons and so on.
I like to collaborate with others.

Clavogos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Clavogos
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): I have never been banned from a server
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 19
FTB Experience: I've been playing ftb since the beta pack, played for a while on the ultimate pack and on unleashed pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: Well, your modpack looks awesome and it includes gregtech (wich is a great end game mod in my opnion, i think that the unleashed pack seriously lacked it. The lack of gregtech made the game too easy). Also, the whole modpack looks incredible. And then, the main reason, i want to have fun and play with other players :) .
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): When playing, (as i'm still learning some mods) I like to work on my own in order to fix my machines and help people if i feel good enough with a mod. IRL, i'm an engineering student and I am not a native speaker in english, but i'm quite fluent so you should not have any trouble to talk with me. I saw that your last reply on this thread was quite a while ago, but i hope you'll look at it anytime soon ^^.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): I never have been
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15 (but 16 in less than a month :) )
FTB Experience: basicly since it came out and i played tekkit before that and i have also had minecraft since 1.8.1 :) Good 'Old Days
Why do you want to join our server?: The modpack looks epic its got almost all the mods love. And I looking for a good community kinda like mindcrack and play and also have fun with others than be worried about people greifing you on the bigger servers
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application) I am mature played on lots of other servers before and been a mod/admin on a few too

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
Please accept my apologies for the long delay but Crunchy has been very busy over the last weeks so I will handle applications until that changes. Some stuff regarding the OP has changed, we did a big and some minor updates inbetween and created THIS sheet to replace the mod list you have seen earlier. Another thing missing in the OP is that we have:
  • a skype group conversation to share server related stuff like updates, downtime etc.
  • IRC (the same chat that connects both servers, similar to what you see on forgecraft)
  • TS3
All applications up to wackoman6789 have been accepted, I will send you pms with the details now and hope you all are still interested.

Penguin1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxPENGUiNZzII
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No I have never been banned of any server!
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14
FTB Experience:I have been playing ftb since it came out and played tekkit before that.
Why do you want to join our server?: seems like a great server that has a close community so there will be no greifing that you get on large servers also I love the mod list especially the fact that galacticraft is is a pack with mods like ic2e and all the other mods that are featured in dw20 and monster as there aren't many pack that have galacticraft and a lot of other good mods also I recognised the name as I saw beefs video all that time ago :)
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application) my Skype name is Bradley.hardcastle942 if you want to ask any further questions I am also starting a youtube channel and will be making videos if my application is accepted I will be very active and will make some community builds aswell like shared liquids room and power charging system for TE. :) hope I get approved XD

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
leet penguin, you have been accepted, I will contact you in Skype right after this.

A little update about our servers: Crunchy decided to stop hosting his server because we are such a small group and the segregation did not make much sense in the end. He will still be around though.

mick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkblaster123
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): nope never
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14 years almost 15 in the summer
FTB Experience: i played ftb first back 1.2.5(the skyblock map)
Why do you want to join our server?: becasue i love to play with other people.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): my name ie: Mick, I life in the netherlands... nothing much more to say

lolboi8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lolboi8
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Never banned once.
Age (This will not affect your application , please be honest):15
FTB Experience: Been playing since Unleashed came out.
Why do you want to join our server?: I'd like to join the Inifiniti server because I've always wanted a mindcrack/forgecraft-like experience. It seems like so much fun and when I saw the mod list for Infiniti, I just had to apply. I also feel like I would be a good addition to the server.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application ): I'm very good with Adobe After Affects/Vegas Pro. If anyone needs intros made or videos edited, I'm your man. I consider myself helpful and kind, and try to help out with builds or anything that needs doing. Also, I'm very good with sorting systems and item routing. Overall, I think that I am a great candidate for the server and I hope you like my application, because I really want to be part of it. [DOUBLEPOST=1394897857][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'm quite knowledgeable with nuclear power, so if anyone needs help with that I'm the one to ask.

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TurnedSlayer
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15 (16 in April)
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since September 2013, Played Ultimate-Unleashed-DW20-Monster-TPPI , but never really found a modpack with all the mods i like but isnt like 180 mods.
Why do you want to join our server?: I've been looking for a server that ticks all the boxes for me, this is the first server ive found that does that and i love a server with a good community, the fact this is whitelisted + a private launcher is just the icing on the cake :)
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):I have been running my own server for 4 months but i'm not able to pay it any longer, so i have learned alot about the way servers work and understand what causes lag, accidentally caused a few crashes due to bugs etc, I have skype : TurnedSlayer, i have ts3, i think the IRC is a good idea, and i'd like to learn more about the multi server bridge.
I hope this is sufficient

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
mick, lolboi8 and TurnedSlayer, you have been accepted and I'll pm you with the details in a minute.

aylam01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aylam01
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):16
FTB Experience: I have been playing on a small FTB server with friends since Unleashed came out.
Why do you want to join our server?: I have always been fascinated with Survival servers, and since I started with FTB I have been looking for a good community with nice people and no griefing.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I love to photograph and consistently travel to do so. I love to cook exotic food (Indian, Thai etc.). As far as FTB experience goes: I am great at setting up Ore processing systems with Logistics pipes, I am good with MFR tree farms. I would be happy to help anyone who needs help with anything :)

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Conibek2008
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):23
FTB Experience: I've played almost every mod pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: It seems to have the right ideals of which I'm searching; the mod list didn't work for me, but I trust it's exciting ^^
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I finished college last year, majored in landscape design and I currently install and design underground irrigation systems. I work with and understand electricity and water, plants and machines on a daily basis. I'm an eagle scout and natural leader, I bring strangers together to build architecturally stunning towns. I do have a terrible memory though.

Last edited:

Brolance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brolance
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope, I usually just stick to the rules :)
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 13
FTB Experience: I have been playing FTB and other stuff for 3ish years now :)
Why do you want to join our server?: I just wanna make more friends, and learn about more mods ;P
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application)
- I will usually be on everyday
- I have TS/RaidCall/Skype
- I'm very easy to get along with
- I'd consider myself mature for my age :)
- I also want to get into streaming on Twitch.tv and I feel that this server is the place for me to do it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: venu_123

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
none of you have been denied, but I am compiling an update for the pack now and I'd rather have you download that once I'm done for your convenience and avoid any confusion, I will post on here again once the update is done and message you with the details afterwards.

Brolance

Jul 29, 2019
Oh okay thank you, I was getting worried but no probs do what you have to do good sir :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: venu_123

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
If you can still add mods, geostrata crystals only is really nice...if that's possible, the 5000 different kinds of useless stone however...

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
i know, was hoping that it was possible to disable the stones, but not the crystals