Private Pack Infiniti Server | 1.6.4 | White-List | Custom Pack & Launcher | 24/7 Dedicated Server | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Crunchy has been busy lately with managing the server (CreperHost tech support being annoying), after we moved to a more powerful server.

I'll see if I can get him up here.

hsmlg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: egztyrocker
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 16
FTB Experience: Many versions of Mindcrack, Unleashed, and Direwolf, as well as Monsters, Horizons, and Tech World
Why do you want to join our server?: I enjoy community servers that are mature and well rounded, as well as helpful within the community. From reading other applications it appears your server has that.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am a youtuber (www.youtube.com/warl0ck25) not the most impressive channel but it's fun. I also have a broad knowledge over several key mods throughout any FTB pack and are helpful and give intellectual help (only when necessary ;).. ) but I have a growing knowledge of JAVA scripting and am starting to really get a handle on ComputerCraft. Besides all that, I'm a small graphic designer with some half way talent. I also live in the US. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Sharp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xSharpxFear
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): I have never been banned from a server
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15
FTB Experience: I've played Direwolf20, the 1.5 and the one prior, Unleashed, Ultimate, and Horizons
Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join the server because playing Feed The Beast is really really fun for me. I thoroughly enjoy playing Feed The Beast and I love to record videos for people to watch.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I don't grief, I try my best not to argue with other people, I do have a YouTube channel and I would record the server for YT, and I do not have a high pitched voice.

If I am not accepted, can you let me know why I'm not accepted?

Thanks
~Sharp

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: egztyrocker
FTB Experience: Many versions of Mindcrack, Unleashed, and Direwolf, as well as Monsters, Horizons, and Tech World
Why do you want to join our server?: I enjoy community servers that are mature and well rounded, as well as helpful within the community. From reading other applications it appears your server has that.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am a youtuber (www.youtube.com/warl0ck25) not the most impressive channel but it's fun. I also have a broad knowledge over several key mods throughout any FTB pack and are helpful and give intellectual help (only when necessary ;).. ) but I have a growing knowledge of JAVA scripting and am starting to really get a handle on ComputerCraft. Besides all that, I'm a small graphic designer with some half way talent. I also live in the US. Thanks for your time!
IGN: xSharpxFear
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): I have never been banned from a server
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15
FTB Experience: I've played Direwolf20, the 1.5 and the one prior, Unleashed, Ultimate, and Horizons
Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join the server because playing Feed The Beast is really really fun for me. I thoroughly enjoy playing Feed The Beast and I love to record videos for people to watch.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I don't grief, I try my best not to argue with other people, I do have a YouTube channel and I would record the server for YT, and I do not have a high pitched voice.
If I am not accepted, can you let me know why I'm not accepted?

Thanks
~Sharp
Both of you have been accepted. Check your inbox for information on how to join.

-------
Notice to people that have applied and not received a reply:
If you are still interested in joining please just post your application again, and I will get back to you. I am sorry to those that have heard nothing as I have been very busy managing the server the past few days.

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashandle
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope :)
FTB Experience: Playing since the first ftb beta release, took a break after playing for a little while with 1.5.2 modpacks.(Also started playing with modpacks tekkit ver 2.1.1)
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 19
Why do you want to join our server?: I took a break after playing with 1.5.2 packs.I'm friendly player, mostly living alone while playing also im from Turkey.I can't really build good looking things so most likely living underground. I don't like pvp, highly experienced with mods(Tekkit player since 2.1.1, FTB player since the release) and I'm 19.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):I'm a gamer for so long(Since 2-3 years old), currently studying Computer Engineering (First year) .

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabakugaara8
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 16, turning 17 at the end of the month.
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since they let out DW20's first pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: It seems like an interesting lineup of mods, and I've been looking for a custom modpack
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): My name is Cameron, I live in Arizona, and I prefer living alone when in game.

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashandle
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope :)
FTB Experience: Playing since the first ftb beta release, took a break after playing for a little while with 1.5.2 modpacks.(Also started playing with modpacks tekkit ver 2.1.1)
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 19
Why do you want to join our server?: I took a break after playing with 1.5.2 packs.I'm friendly player, mostly living alone while playing also im from Turkey.I can't really build good looking things so most likely living underground. I don't like pvp, highly experienced with mods(Tekkit player since 2.1.1, FTB player since the release) and I'm 19.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):I'm a gamer for so long(Since 2-3 years old), currently studying Computer Engineering (First year) .
IGN: Sabakugaara8
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 16, turning 17 at the end of the month.
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since they let out DW20's first pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: It seems like an interesting lineup of mods, and I've been looking for a custom modpack
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): My name is Cameron, I live in Arizona, and I prefer living alone when in game.
Your applications have been approved. Check your inbox for details.

WolflerLegend

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: WolflerLegend
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No
FTB/Mods experience: IC2, TE3, TConstruct and Steve's Carts 2 are my favorites.

Why do you want to join our server?: Cause I have been searching for a server like this for a month, now I found it right here. I really like to play on this server and you guys are probably amazing to play with, so why don't you add another amazing person? :p

Something about you: I am the administrator of the Official Dutch Minecraft forums, called minecraftforum.nl, I play keyboard and I can sing. That's all about it! :)

Thanks WolflerLegend

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: WolflerLegend
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No
FTB/Mods experience: IC2, TE3, TConstruct and Steve's Carts 2 are my favorites.

Why do you want to join our server?: Cause I have been searching for a server like this for a month, now I found it right here. I really like to play on this server and you guys are probably amazing to play with, so why don't you add another amazing person? :p

Something about you: I am the administrator of the Official Dutch Minecraft forums, called minecraftforum.nl, I play keyboard and I can sing. That's all about it! :)

Thanks WolflerLegend
Your application has been approved. Please check your inbox.

CrokoGamerMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CrokoGamer
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): I wasn`t banned before.
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):11
FTB Experience:I started playing with FTB when Direwolf20 1.4.6 pack came out.
Why do you want to join our server?:Because I want to join a stable server and stable community wich is really hard to find.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):English is my second languange so i sometimes mispell some words.I really like to play with mods,be part of comunities,help other peoples and play piano.
If I am not accepted please reply to me so I can know that.

Thanks for your time. ;)

MythicProduct

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pringalls01
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope, never been banned!
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): I am 17, turning 18 by the end of this coming month.
FTB Experience: I played casually on the Beta Packs, and had been previously been playing on Tekkit and Technic. I started playing heavily right when Ultimate came out, and joined my first server on the original DW20 pack. Played pretty religiously ever since!
Why do you want to join our server?: The server that I have played on for a long time has become vacant in the past month or so. I'm looking for a server with a nice, friendly, and active community, of which I think your server will have. I was looking for a custom pack, as DW20 is too boring for me as of right now and Monster is too resource-intensive. Your pack looks awesome to me!
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): You may call me Pringalls, Chips, whatever you would like to associate my name with. I live in Midwest America, and enjoy playing a lot of musical instruments, messing around with computer hardware and software, and Magic the Gathering is an obsession. I really like aesthetically pleasing things in Minecraft, but I'm horrible at planning things, so I've often been found tearing down a part of my base two to three times before I finally get it right. I'm an extremely friendly person, and will try not to ramble on so much the next time we talk. :p

ToManyNachos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PixelExplozion
Have you been banned before (if yes then why):No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15 turning 16
FTB Experience: I+ve been playing for a long time since the first mindcrack pack came out, and i LOVE IC2 :D
Why do you want to join our server? Becouse it sounds like an really awsome server, and i got griefed on alot of servers, but i think that there will be no griefers here.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I've always loved to combine mods, like thaumcraft and IC2 and im really good at creating some really nice machines to automate things.
Thank you for reading:D
Oh and my skype is: Buki:DD or buki-sek

wookiewurst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:wookiewurst
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):16
FTB Experience: I've been playing it for 1 year first mindcrack pack then i tried almost every modpack.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to try something new and i like those mods and want to play with other people.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I'm living in a small country named Slovenia, I like to play games with my friend, my skype is bozi bozak.

Crunchy_Nut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pringalls01
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope, never been banned!
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): I am 17, turning 18 by the end of this coming month.
FTB Experience: I played casually on the Beta Packs, and had been previously been playing on Tekkit and Technic. I started playing heavily right when Ultimate came out, and joined my first server on the original DW20 pack. Played pretty religiously ever since!
Why do you want to join our server?: The server that I have played on for a long time has become vacant in the past month or so. I'm looking for a server with a nice, friendly, and active community, of which I think your server will have. I was looking for a custom pack, as DW20 is too boring for me as of right now and Monster is too resource-intensive. Your pack looks awesome to me!
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): You may call me Pringalls, Chips, whatever you would like to associate my name with. I live in Midwest America, and enjoy playing a lot of musical instruments, messing around with computer hardware and software, and Magic the Gathering is an obsession. I really like aesthetically pleasing things in Minecraft, but I'm horrible at planning things, so I've often been found tearing down a part of my base two to three times before I finally get it right. I'm an extremely friendly person, and will try not to ramble on so much the next time we talk. :p
IGN: PixelExplozion
Have you been banned before (if yes then why):No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15 turning 16
FTB Experience: I+ve been playing for a long time since the first mindcrack pack came out, and i LOVE IC2 :D
Why do you want to join our server? Becouse it sounds like an really awsome server, and i got griefed on alot of servers, but i think that there will be no griefers here.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I've always loved to combine mods, like thaumcraft and IC2 and im really good at creating some really nice machines to automate things.
Thank you for reading:D
Oh and my skype is: Buki:DD or buki-sek
IGN:wookiewurst
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):
FTB Experience: I've been playing it for 1 year first mindcrack pack then i tried almost every modpack.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to try something new and i like those mods and want to play with other people.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I'm living in a small country named Slovenia, I like to play games with my friend, my skype is bozi bozak.
You have all been accepted. Check your inbox for details.
(Sorry for the long wait).

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jaught1999
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): I have not been banned from a server
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14
FTB Experience: I know IC2 and Applied energetics
Why do you want to join our server?: I would like to join your server because I would like to play with mature people
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I love to mine, also I love to build but some times I cant think of something to build so I get an inspiration from some video from YouTube or a picture I see on Google.
P.S.: I have a Skype account but I will not say it in the forums. don't want random people sending me requests

turbeauke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: turbeauke
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): nope
FTB Experience: more then just FTB, I've been into modding since back when modloader didnt exist yet and mods were put in the game jar. I know all the popular mods and a lot of the not so popular ones.
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm quite picky on modpacks, and your custom pack looks like it has almost everything we've been looking for.
Other comments about yourself: I have experience on running a server and maintaining a mod pack and I prefer aestetically pleasing builds.

Also, since the activation email servers are still slow as hell, my friends request:

IGN: bulletmagnet011
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17
FTB Experience: I am quite known with all the big mods, and have been looking into a lot of the smaller upcoming mods.
Why do you want to join our server?: The custom mod pack looks really good, it has a lot of IChun's fun mods and gregtech, which both are rare to find
Other comments about yourself: While I'm not that good aestetically ( I let turbs do that) I like to do stuff big, why make one boiler when you can automate 20?

Last edited:

Alex45920

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alex45920
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): nope, i am pretty good :)
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14 (as of today!)
FTB Experience: been on three servers , many single player, lots of youtube, an expert in at least three mods
Why do you want to join our server?: FTB is awesome, and i have trouble with default packs
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am first in class, and am two years ahead in math. I plan to be an engineer, so FTB really excites me. I have been to two summer programs, and have a ton of experience for my age.

trozzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_TroZzY
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 30
FTB Experience: Played alot of FTB Ultimate
Why do you want to join our server?: Newer then ultimate and has gregtech!
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Hoping to get busy with gregtech soon! :)

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No! Honestly, if you want to make that a requirement, I suppose I could find a little server and talk them into it.
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 48
FTB Experience: Since before the launcher; FtB unleashed, FtB Lite, a little FtB Monster, but my poor laptop can't handle it.
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm a quiet artist looking for a place to settle down and get some recognition; I need a protected, high-trafficked spot for feedback. Do you have what I need?
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): lol, I have two teenage kids who only want to play vanilla Minecraft; I need multipart microblocks for creativity. I'm playing for the challenge, so no handouts please!