Whitelist Server Industrial Nation|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Community SMP |15 slots open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ancamdrew

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Cameron
In-game name: ancamdrew
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) yes
TimeZone: Eastern
Why should we pick you?: because I'm not under 16? If thats not a good reason... I'l contribute a lot, and be quite active, if you're server live up to the hype I'll play 4+ hours a day easily.

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Eric
In-game name: Arrowheaderz
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Y
TimeZone: -5:00 (Eastern)
Why should we pick you?: I love mc and Feed the Beast and am relatively experienced in several of the mods. So, Im good at it. So oooo yeah
Any other information that you would like to include: I'm 9 inches ;) I know you want to know the length of my monitor

Frix45

Jul 29, 2019
First Name:Gustav
In-game name:Frix45
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Yes
TimeZone:GMT +1
Why should we pick you?:Because i really enjoy FTB and playing on small whitelist servers is really fun, im a nice and friendly person that just like playing ftb togheter with a group of people talking to them on like Skype and doing community things or just building and helping out.
Any other information that you would like to include: My english is not perfect, i live in Sweden and i play about 1-3h on weekdays and 2-8h on weekends.

FullAffection

Jul 29, 2019
Age:13 I'm young but I consider myself mature for my age(not like other people that just say that, I really mean it)
First Name: AJ
In-game name:ILuvFreeStuff12
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Yes got my amazing Tritons lol
Time Zone: Central US time
Why should we pick you?: I've been playing FTB since it started I played the FTB beta then the server I used to play on changed to the Mindcrack mod pack. I've actually never been on a private server they have always looked like so much fun just because of the fact that you can play SSP on a SMP server. (best way I could think of putting it) I'm also a very experienced player I know lots of things about FTB and would love to help anyone that needs it.:)
Any other information that you would like to include: Thanks for reading this that's it, hope to see you on the server!;)

ProXenomics

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Zak
In-game name: ProXenomics
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Yep
TimeZone: BST
Why should we pick you?: I think you should pick me because im active and experianced with FTB, Also soon I might start recording for my youtube channel that will promote the server a bit.
Any other information that you would like to include:

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
First Name:Charlie
In-game name:Charliej2000
TimeZone:Eastern Time
Why should we pick you?:I think you should pick me because I am very experienced with both Minecraft and FTB. I am in particularly very good with the Forestry mod and love to use the bees. I think I can contribute to the community in alot of things like helping some one with their base or supplying resourses. I try to know something about all the mods and keep learning as I play. I am a very mature/friendly guy. I hope to have a freindly realtionship with every one on the server. I am a youtuber and try to make videos every other day. My youtube name is Charliej2000. I can most likely make a Let's Play series of the server. I can also skype the players on the server if they want me too. I usually play a couple hours a day and around 14 hours a week. I hope i can join all of you in the fun and adventure on the server.
Any other information that you would like to include:

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Andrew
In-game name: hopdog
TimeZone: PST
Why should we pick you?: I have a few years with FTB and Technic Looking for a new home for a fresh start. beyond that i have no reason why you should or should not pick me.
Any other information that you would like to include: I like to work on group projects.

Xclbr1

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Kenton
In-game name: Xclbr1
Do you have a Mic?: I'm afraid not...
TimeZone: Eastern
Why should we pick you?: Because I am a valuable community member in a social and material aspect. I love to make friends, whilst helping them out with the knowledge I have of the FTB mods.
Any other information that you would like to include: Nothing particularly comes to mind; I guess it's worth mentioning that this would be my first FTB server; as I have only played it in single-player.

Warrior1998ac

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Alex
In-game name: warrior1998ac
Do you have a Mic?: Yes
TimeZone: Utah/ mountain time ?? lol I think
Why should we pick you?: I enjoy playing minecraft and FTB even more I love makin friends and helpin other people, i record youtube videos and wish to start a series on your server and Im AAAWESOME
Any other information that you would like to include: I enjoy hunting im in the ALPS program im in 8th grade and ya