Whitelist Server Industrial Nation|Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Community SMP |15 slots open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeniableSummer

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: Disclosed to approved members
15 slots currently open.
Please send applications to: [email protected] OR reply in thread.
Email^(Allows more private information to be shared)
Application:
In-game name:
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N)
TimeZone:
Why should we pick you?:
Any other information that you would like to include:

Rules:
1. No greifing, theft
2. Purposefully crashing the server(fires, machines, etc.) is a ban-able offence
3. If someones nether portal is closed in the hub, it means "Do not disturb"
4. There is a difference between pranking, and greifing
All other rules will be presented to applicants

Other Information: Will be provided to applicants, it is a community based SMP, build your own factories, and projects, with community projects and events incorporated. Perfect for LP's. Currently*** hosted in New York, NY. USA. Looking for friendly, and helpful players.

Andrew stultz

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Andrew
In-game name: andrew_stultz
Do you have a Mic?: (Yes I have a mic i Skype and if anyone wants to contact me my Skype name is andrewstultz i team-speak and if you really want i can do mumble
TimeZone: eastern us and canada
Why should we pick you?: I am in my opinion I am one of the most active players of the game of minecraft and feel that the community that I thing this sever will provide me with a great opportunity to build my awesome stuff
Any other information that you would like to include: i love minecraft and i love people and id love to be able to join the sever if at all posable

Smootiie

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Nicole
In-game name: iPoopeh
Do you have a Mic?: Yes my Mac has the little crappy mic dongle. xD [however I prefer not to talk to people I don't know]
TimeZone: EST
Why should we pick you?: I've only been playing FTB [Mindcrack] for about a month now. Recently the server I was currently on has randomly stopped working for me and many users. So now I'm trying to find another server that I can start over again. I now have around intimidate knowledge about the mods. [When the server went offline, I was learning Thaumcraft, so I'd like to continue where I left off]. I love to build as well. If I could, I'd show you the houses I made while I was there. ^ ^ The people were great too, which I hope this server offers the same great, friendly atmosphere like the last server.
Any other information that you would like to include: I've been playing Minecraft since the first day of beta [Dec.25.2010]. I prefer to play with people now, since playing by myself is no longer fun for me. And barely keeps my attention. I hate a messy server, so I hope I won't have to clean up behind anyones mess. xD I'm a pretty chill person, easy to talk to. And don't mind helping out with building/crafting.

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Matt
In-game name:shooterminecraft
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N): Yes
Why should we pick you?: I think this server will be fun and i have been looking for a small whitelisted ftb server that looks fun
Any other information that you would like to include: Me and my friend (if accepted) will do an LP to put on youtube

CenturionArcher

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Brian
In-game name: CenturionArcher
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) N
TimeZone: Eastern
Why should we pick you?: I'm awesome :) Also I play often and make farms for everything!
Any other information that you would like to include: Love Bees and Trees.

Coolwhip3

Jul 29, 2019
First name:Jacob
In-game name:Coolwhip3
Do you have mic:No
Timezone:Eastern
Why should we pick you:It will add a new mature member to your server and i will help out people who need help, i am also experienced in FTB
Other info:I have been playing minecraft since 1.0 full release and have been playing FTB since december, my favorite mod in FTB is either railcraft or industrial craft.

Dare

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Matt
In-game name: Alphagprime
Do you have a Mic?: Y
Why should we pick you?: I'm looking for a community to work together and share with. I like to see how other people build and want a reason to build fancy things for others to enjoy as well.
Any other information that you would like to include: I've been playing FTB Lite primarily to get used to the mods. I've really gotten the hang of Build/Industrial Craft and have messed with Thaumcraft a lot yet still have no idea what its for (lol).

PyromancerVx

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Mart
In-game name: blight000
Do you have a Mic?: Y
TimeZone: GMT +2
Why should we pick you?: I like servers that are not too big and with a friendly community and I like building cool industrial builds

Joey0wnt

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Joey
In-game name: Joey0wnt
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Yes i have
TimeZone: GMT +1
Why should we pick you?: Because i like small servers with an friendly community and i've been searching for a good server for an pretty long time.
Any other information that you would like to include: Im kinda addicted to doing forestry bees, im pretty friendly, im an friend of PyromancerVx.(Blight000)

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Oscar
In-game name: leight
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Y
TimeZone: GMT +1
Why should we pick you?: I'm looking for a community that is newly started where everyone is on the same level so not someone have fusion while some people doesn't even have magmatic/geothermal.
Any other information that you would like to include: I'm good with computer craft

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Mitch
In-game name: Arjun623
TimeZone: Central Standard
Why should we pick you?:I've been looking for a close knit group to hopefully start up my YT channel on.
Any other information that you would like to include: I hope to start recording a LP if i get accepted.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Connor
In-game name: Conguy97
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) (Y)
Why should we pick you?: I am extremely useful because I have played the modpack for a long time. I can answer 95% of all questions to come my way. I have a good sense of humor, I can play almost every day. Finally, I can make a YouTube series on this server and attract more good members. :D
Any other information that you would like to include: I am a good person.

CenturionArcher

Jul 29, 2019
Would also like to apply for my friend
First Name: Nathan
In-game name: deett1212
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) n
TimeZone: Eastern
Why should we pick you?: He wants to play with me, and he is good at mining things
Any other information that you would like to include: He is oftentimes quiet, but has difficulty with typing.

blackii7

Jul 29, 2019
First Name:Taylor
In-game name :blackii7
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N)n
Timezone: GMT+2
Why should we pick you?:i love helping people and try to be nice as long as they don't act like assholes as well as i am pretty good with most of the mods in the pack. i would love to play with a nice small group of people and just have fun

proassasin111

Jul 29, 2019
First name: max
IGN: proassasin111
Do you have a mic?: not yet
timezone: us standard time
Why should we pick you?: I love helping other people and i am a good helper so if anyone should need anything they could come to me i am also a good builder i could make a lt of cool things for the public so everyone can have a share. i love small communitys and not huge servers because no one listens to you so i would b hrilled if i would get whitelisted on this server.

Gregory Carter

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Greg
In-game name: Cozzmolot
Why should we pick you?:
I have been playing Minecraft for about 1 Year
I have been playing Feed the Beast for 5 months now

So, for basic answers to the questions, there you have it. I am leaving my current server MindFunk due to them recently changing over to the Ultimate pack and I am honestly just not a big fan. I find that there is already so much stuff to do in just Mindcrack pack that the Ultimate pack is really just not necessary. One thing I am trying to get better at is essentially "building". Anyone can build machine X,Y,Z and make stuff, but what I really enjoy about minecraft is looking at someones build and saying "Wow!"
I would say I like TE so much due to being able to get the machines up and running pretty fast. I also like how they are able to auto-push items into adjacent machines etc. As far as Forestry, I like how easy it is to be able to "set it and forget it" as far as the farms go, however I know they are getting rid of that. So I plan on going to a Steve's Carts setup, or maybe even an old school redstone farm seeing as you can do all kinds of neat stuff now with vanilla machines which I find has a certain charm to it. My first FTB experience was in single player and I learned all about IC2 so I am well versed in IC2 as well, but lets be honest, its not that hard. I also would like to really get into some computer craft after seeing how amazing some of that stuff can be, i.e. GuudeBoulderfist. Also, ThaumCraft is awesome!
I may start some sort of let's play as well on the server, but I am not really sure how I would do it or if people would even be interested in watching, but who knows.
About me: 27 years old. In the US Navy, I am enlisted ET Nuke, i.e. a Reactor Operator. Live in Charleston, SC where the weather is so nice most of the time, and I also enjoy going to the gym, and training for triathlons. Of course what American doesn't like some TV so there are some shows I like to follow as well.
Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Cozzmolot - Greg

HZwart

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Hugo
In-game name: HZwart
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Yes
TimeZone: I live in Holland, so GMT +1
Why should we pick you?: I'm a nice guy that just started playing FTB, I'll try to do my best with helping other people.
Any other information that you would like to include: Like i said, i just started playing FTB so i'm going to need some help now and then.

Thanks, Hugo.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Rick
In-game name: hoodster25
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) Yes
TimeZone: Central US, so like -6 GMT (i think)
Why should we pick you?: I'm A Youtuber and looking for a very mature place to meet player and hopefully have a LP on a server, in my signature you can find my Youtube account
Any other information that you would like to include: I know all the mods, been playing with them for a very long while almost a year and been playing vanilla since before beta

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Regan
In-game name: procrastonator
Do you have a Mic?: (Y)
TimeZone: eastern us and canada
Why should we pick you?: I am an active player who really loves ftb and i am good friends with Andrew and i would like to play on the same server as him
Any other information that you would like to include: I love FTB and playing pc with my friends

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Regan
In-game name: procrastonator
Do you have a Mic?: (Y/N) (y)
Time Zone: eastern us and Canada
Why should we pick you?: I am an active player experianced in FTB I usually play daily and really like cooperative servers
Any other information that you would like to include: I am very close friends with Andrew and i would really like to play on a small FTB server with him[DOUBLEPOST=1364521895][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for posting it twice it did not show up as sent so i sent it again and it popped up