Industrial Blast Furnace doesn't work!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm having a problem where the Industrial Blast Furnace from Gregtech doesn't want to form properly. I think that it is a bug because I've followed the directions on how to build one from the Feed the Beast wiki. First, I've built the machine out of 34 reinforced machine casings and put lava in the middle just like the wiki instructed me before placing the Industrial Blast Furnace block in the bottom-middle. The machine won't form and it claims the middle two blocks are incomplete! I then removed the lava source blocks and reformed the machine without the lava. It still wouldn't form! Then I just wired the machine up to power thinking it would resolve the issue. It still wouldn't work! I'm sort of stuck now because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. What should I do?

FastTquick

Jul 29, 2019
Never mind, guys. I had just figured out what the problem was. It was the VERY bottom layer I had to place the industrial blast furnace block on, not the bottom-middle.