Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
My in-game name: Arcaru​
How long have i been playing minecraft: Since 1.2.5, i think it is 3/4 year​
How long have you been playing ftb: I have been playing ftb for aroundd 3 months some people a server.​
My favorite mods in Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons i like them: I enjoy Buildcraft 3 and foresty very much. I enjoy making complicated constructions like a sorting system. I love making public workshops and farms for everyone to use. I also like to make bioduel factories, i like gregtech but i find their recipes for quarries way too costly, that why i like you have disabled them. I look forward to be experimenting a bit more with thaumcraft.​
The thing i enjoy most about the game is: Building automated sorting systems, workshops and exploring the mechanics of the mods aswell as being able to build more stuff than in vanilla minecraft.​
Whitelisted!

happygoluckylol

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 14 but mature!
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Ive been banned from a vanilla server called "minecraft tunnel"
If yes then please state why: My partner griefed and put stolen goods in our house, so it wasnt my fault really!
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Ive had 5 months experience on Ftb and 4 months on the actual mindcrack mod set.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Well this server does have some very good features, such as weekly events to help bind the community together and how its not one of the huge servers, it is a smaller server so you can get to know people better! I notice that 'No Lag' is in bold and well that is defiantly a positive. Unfortunately my microphone is broken so I cant't use the team-speak but as soon as I get it repaired I can. Anyway, this server is awesomely perfect!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I have no social life and play ALOT on weekends and during the week I can only play after 4 o'clock (GMT) but after that I play for a long time and why would I quit such a good server? :) Many thanks, Happygoluckylol (Minecraft name)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 14 but mature!
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Ive been banned from a vanilla server called "minecraft tunnel"
If yes then please state why: My partner griefed and put stolen goods in our house, so it wasnt my fault really!
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Ive had 5 months experience on Ftb and 4 months on the actual mindcrack mod set.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Well this server does have some very good features, such as weekly events to help bind the community together and how its not one of the huge servers, it is a smaller server so you can get to know people better! I notice that 'No Lag' is in bold and well that is defiantly a positive. Unfortunately my microphone is broken so I cant't use the team-speak but as soon as I get it repaired I can. Anyway, this server is awesomely perfect!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I have no social life and play ALOT on weekends and during the week I can only play after 4 o'clock (GMT) but after that I play for a long time and why would I quit such a good server? :) Many thanks, Happygoluckylol (Minecraft name)
Whitelisted, thanks for your good application and will defo be looking forward to seeing you on the server!

TheCarmelo123456789

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 14
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes i have
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Definitely
How long do you intend to play on the server?: always if im not on the direwolf 20 server

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 14
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes i have
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Definitely
How long do you intend to play on the server?: always if im not on the direwolf 20 server
Whitelisted!

Joey5060

Jul 29, 2019
:)
ING: Joey5060
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):
I am 14 years old but very mature. I think being immature is just an idiot wanting attention, I love to socialize while i play.
Have you ever been banned from a server?:
No I have not and I have been on many before but have just not been able to find the right one, they were all public so that might be the problem.
N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:
Yes I have I have had my own single player world but after awhile I got very bored not of the mod pack but of being alone.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:
I want a more recent server with a nice community that isn't to far into the mod yet, and want to have a good fun time and dive into this mod pack with nice people.
How long do you intend to play on the server?:
I intend to play on this server for quite some time, this would be my only server I play on. I will try to keep my grades at B's and A's to play with you all because if they are not then I cant play on the week days but I stille can on the weekend. I am very anxious to play with the community all ready in the server and soon to come. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I appreciate a chance to be able to fill out the application even if I cant join.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Joey5060
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):
I am 14 years old but very mature. I think being immature is just an idiot wanting attention, I love to socialize while i play.
Have you ever been banned from a server?:
No I have not and I have been on many before but have just not been able to find the right one, they were all public so that might be the problem.
N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:
Yes I have I have had my own single player world but after awhile I got very bored not of the mod pack but of being alone.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:
I want a more recent server with a nice community that isn't to far into the mod yet, and want to have a good fun time and dive into this mod pack with nice people.
How long do you intend to play on the server?:
I intend to play on this server for quite some time, this would be my only server I play on. I will try to keep my grades at B's and A's to play with you all because if they are not then I cant play on the week days but I stille can on the weekend. I am very anxious to play with the community all ready in the server and soon to come. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I appreciate a chance to be able to fill out the application even if I cant join.
Whitelisted, welcome to the community!

Rage2142a

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rage2142a
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 18
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No.
If yes then please state why: n/a
Have you had experience with the mods in the mod pack?: I have plenty of experience with thermal expansion,IC2,Some ee3,bees, and thaumcraft good with building complex machines i want to play on this server because i want a cool community whitelist server where i can play wiht out any or limited banned items yet not worrying about grief or abuse and would like to play with friendly people i intend to play as long as i can if i get white listed.Thanks for reading my post

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rage2142a​
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 18
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No.
If yes then please state why: n/a
Have you had experience with the mods in the mod pack?: I have plenty of experience with thermal expansion,IC2,Some ee3,bees, and thaumcraft good with building complex machines i want to play on this server because i want a cool community whitelist server where i can play wiht out any or limited banned items yet not worrying about grief or abuse and would like to play with friendly people i intend to play as long as i can if i get white listed.Thanks for reading my post
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1365877437][/DOUBLEPOST]
it says im not white listed :cool:
Try again

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
stille says it:([DOUBLEPOST=1365877704][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont know why i even deleted the server and re added it idk why it says im not white-listed
Okie dokie ill sort it now then tell you when to try.[DOUBLEPOST=1365878057][/DOUBLEPOST]
stille says it:([DOUBLEPOST=1365877704][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont know why i even deleted the server and re added it idk why it says im not white-listed
Try now, if it doesnt work add my skype - emaaazehd.