Solved In need of assistance with a monster 1.1.1 server

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, as some of you know I try to help out a lot on this forum however in short on time currently and would love some assistance in finding a solution with this error https://pastebin.com/8vSR7BUQ is taken from the server console. If you have any ideas on where to find the information or references to other threads about this it will be helpful. Everyone gets busy every now and then eh?

Edit-no mcpc is installed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Did you enable any mods that add extra dimensions (Mystcraft/Twilight Forest/etc) after you had already created the world? The only time I've ever seen this issue is when two mods are trying to create the same dimension (I.E...mystcraft trying to create a dimension 7 after Twilight Forest is already using it/etc).

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
OK bug plugins. As long as you have the correct version downloaded of monster you can't have any issues at all. It must be an plugin iaaue
Mcpc is not installed and I even removed the plugin folder to be sure.
Did you enable any mods that add extra dimensions (Mystcraft/Twilight Forest/etc) after you had already created the world? The only time I've ever seen this issue is when two mods are trying to create the same dimension (I.E...mystcraft trying to create a dimension 7 after Twilight Forest is already using it/etc).
mystcraft is disabled with no ages ever created, mffs is disabled as well. All other mods enabled.

UPDATE I'm still unsure as to what caused this however AFTER removeing computercraft this Issue stopped went away immediately and the server booted normally thus the issue was computercraft however as the forge logs showed no errors I have no idea why or what happened.

Does anyone here know of a computercraft issue that can cause this?