Casual Server ImpactFlux Casual | ImpactFlux 1.7.10, 1.2 | White-listed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

captainfisch

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, we are a multinational group of friends from all over Europe. We have been playing modded Minecraft for two years now, but we are not hardcore about it at all. A few days ago, we started a new server to try out the new ImpactFlux modpack. You can play it hard and easy difficulties, limited lives are activated but unlimited hearts are available. Nothing has been modified, no items deactivated.
  • The server is very laid-back, voluntary and casual.
  • We are all grown up, meaning no killing or stealing. Doesn't matter if chests are protected or not. Don't ruin the fun for other people, they are all your friends.
  • We don't know a whole lot about the mods. It's okay if you know more, but if you are an expert bringing the server down to its knees with your genius contraptions, maybe this server isn't for you.
Server specs: Located in Europe, 8 GB dedicated RAM, Cloud-based CPU, 24/7 up-time

How to join:
  • Download the pack by typing "ImpactFlux" into the launcher (version 1.2)
  • Get white-listed by handing in your username
  • Connect to impactflux.minecraft.to
Cheers :)

Dragontox1

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds rather nice. I would like to join if it's still possible.
My Ingame username is: dragontox[DOUBLEPOST=1413472155,1413052340][/DOUBLEPOST]My friend doesn't have an account on the forums here, but it may he play with us?
His username is RestInPeaceHBK

PowerfulMoss

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my partner and I have been playing on the server for a week or so and are really enjoying it, any chance I could have some other usernames white listed to join us? Will add them to this post once they are confirmed.