Immibis microblocks not working?

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
I have downloaded and installed immibis's microblocks, I can place them in the world no problem. Now correct me if im wrong, but I thought you were meant to be able to cover IC2 cables, energy conduits etc, But i cannot get it to work, it just places the microblock outside of the block. I dont think it has anything to do with immibis core because that is already in Ultimate due to tubestuff being in.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated :D

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
They don't cover IC2 cables or energy conduits I did read on the IC2 forum a while back that someone was making an addon to make them compatible with the IC2 cables but by default no they do not cover them.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Immibis Microblocks should work with IC2 cables.
Are these 2 entries in the immibis-microblocks.cfg file?
Code:
blockClass: ic2.core.block.wiring.BlockCable
tileEntityClass: ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm it may have changed ive never properly myself mainly for the reason that they dont cover IC2 cables or any of the other power/item transfer blocks I know from posts around december that someone started to make a addon to make them work with IC2 cables so it may have changed since then.

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
nvm guys, I just had to restart mc, I guess it had to generate the config files first. Thnx though :D