immediate crash after logging in(solved)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
X

xantev

Title:
immediate crash after logging in
Launcher Version:
v1.4.11
Modpack:
Etho's LP pack
Modpack Version:
v1.2
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
from the modpack, I removed thaumcraft and the gasses mod, and added openccsensors. so here is the problem: I log in to the world where I and a friend have been playing on using LAN. we have been playing for about 20 hours or so and now it suddenly crashed( I dont think anything has really changed, no new java version or somehting like that). if I log in it more or less crashes imediately . I have no problem logging in into another world. also after I sent my friend the world file he could play in the world without any problems. my java is up to date and im on windows 10. help is appreciated!

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Make a backup copy of your world then use MCEDIT to delete the block causing the issue. I pasted in the line from your crash report that indicates the blocks location. If you know what that block is you may want to check with the bug reports for that mod and report it there as well.

Location: World: (-1824,77,832), Chunk: (at 0,4,0 in -114,52; contains blocks -1824,0,832 to -1809,255,847), Region: (-4,1; contains chunks -128,32 to -97,63, blocks -2048,0,512 to -1537,255,1023)

X

xantev

Thank you for your response, I looked at it with MCedit but there was nothing strange there, just some stone and dirt, but just to be sure I deleted the block and some blocks around it. tried to log in again but crashed instantly, here is the new report: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/9b098e98

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Wow... I'm out of tricks to try. Do you have an earlier backup you can try to restore your world with? Server tick loops are very hard to diagnose. I supposed the other thing you can try again if you haven't done so already is to backup your world then try to disable the mods a few at time until you find the offender. Then restore your world and just disable the offending mod.

X

xantev

ye I guess I will have to take out each mod seperately, but still it is weird that my friend with the exact same modpack can load the world just fine. is it possible that is has to do something besides minecraft, like my drivers? I don't realy know a lot about computers so I am a bit in the dark here.

X

xantev

I have no idea what was wrong but I got it "working" now. I sent the save file to my friend and he could play on it just fine. he sent me the safe file back ( which is just the same world, but he played on it for a bit ) and I could play on it as well. no clue why but thats how it was done

X

xantev

figured it out now, we had thaumcraft enabled when we created the world but disabled it later because we didn't want it anymore. this was probably the cause of the crashes, enabled it again and no crashes anymore