I'm going to the moon and I am taking a...

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So I guess you guys like this game :)

ok, so we can take: computer monitor, a water bottle and an oxygen tank. pumpkin pie or a backpack, and a smartphone

can I take fairy floss or a rubiks cube?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
So I guess you guys like this game :)

ok, so we can take: computer monitor, a water bottle and an oxygen tank. pumpkin pie or a backpack, and a smartphone

can I take fairy floss or a rubiks cube?
Can I bring a pair of headphones? How about a van?

You can bring a pair of headphones and a rubiks cube. Strictly speaking you can also bring some funky australian cotton candy (thanks, Google!). But you definitely can't bring a van.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
While I am sure that it sounds tempting to conduct your musical practice sessions during a trip through space, where nobody can hear you scre...w up, I must unfortunately inform you that you may not take a vibraphone or a saxophone on this trip.

VaporStrike

Jul 29, 2019
Yes: Computer Monitor, Water Bottle, Oxygen Tank, Punpkin Pie, Backpack, Smartphone.
No: Cup, Barrel, Go Cart, Country of Istanbul, Water Blaster, Van, Vibraphone, Saxophone.

Can you bring Warframe or Need for Speed?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
As in, the video games? I... suppose you could.

But it seems like this turned out to be more difficult than I anticipated. I'll start giving out hints in each of my posts from now on.

You think you are looking for a pattern, but it's really you who's trapped in a pattern. Take a step back and look at it anew.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Tic tacs can be brought, sunglasses have to stay home.

"This trip is taking pretty long, dude!"
"I hear ya, bro... Maybe we shouldn't have gone by foot."
"Why didn't we think to bring an actual spaceship, again?"
"Dunno. Didn't seem to be important at the time..."

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Still not quite it, but at this point I'm debating the merits of letting it count anyway since it's so close.

Gimme one more try!