I'm going to the moon and I am taking a...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok here is what we have so far:

Accepted
balloon, raccoon, raxacoricofallapatorius, banana, mango

Declined
dalek, creeper, mandarin, darling, duck, doll, elephant, antimatter condenser, fez, clom, jupitor, google, goreae, pencil, lollipop, nairobi, cat

May I ask one question goreae, does it depend on who is asking it? or could I say balloon and be able to take it to the moon?

Anyways, i guess i should ask some more. Can I bring a ball or a loon (its a bird)?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Can I bring the moon?
No.
ok here is what we have so far:

Accepted
balloon, raccoon, raxacoricofallapatorius, banana, mango

Declined
dalek, creeper, mandarin, darling, duck, doll, elephant, antimatter condenser, fez, clom, jupitor, google, goreae, pencil, lollipop, nairobi, cat

May I ask one question goreae, does it depend on who is asking it? or could I say balloon and be able to take it to the moon?

Anyways, i guess i should ask some more. Can I bring a ball or a loon (its a bird)?
You can bring a ball and a loon. It does not matter who asks.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
accepted:
balloon, raccoon, Raxacoricofallapatorius.
banana, mango.
ball, loon.

Think about it. Why would I post the accepted things inn this fashion when vikestep just posted a list of accepted items?

Last edited:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
accepted:
balloon, raccoon, Raxacoricofallapatorius.
banana, mango.
ball, loon.

Think about it. Why would I post the accepted things inn this fashion when vikestep just posted a list of accepted items?
Can I bring a bass guitar, a firework and an apple?

If so, is it that the first word has to begin with b, then the other words can be anything?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
yes and yes. Actually, it is any word that starts with b and anything after that word is accepted, but close enough.

For example, if I said apple, banana, carrot, then banana and carrot are accepted, and apple is denied. Nobody did that, though.

Reactions: the_j485

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Just bumping this in case the_j forgot he was hosting this game. I am giving him 24 hours to respond, if he doesn't the first person to post gets to host the next game.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so the_j's game is long gone, so anyone is now able to take up the next game. First in best dressed

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
What could be more aesthetically pleasing than the attire of a proper English gentleman?
Monocle-man_545.gif

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Good show. I am currently partaking a journey to the astronomical body generally called the "moon". I have decided to bring my luggage, Jesus, and some pepper.

This one should be easier.