Iguana Tweaks, Tin is harvest level obsidian?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I added iguana tweaks to my infinity pack for single player just for fun. Problem is I already had made stone tools with tinkers. That's not bad but I used the configs from me4 and I got a stone pick that could mine obsidian super fast from leveling it up and getting redstone and leveled up extremely quickly 171 blocks each time per level. Slightly op cause just mining underground and I could repair it on the go with cobble.

I started a new "Infinity" world with Iguana's last night... I start with the beginner's chest and got a wooden axe (levels quicker than Flint, but you can't make it yourself), that after hollowing out a 3 block first level in my "Siamese" Natura Redwood (two trees spawned so close together they look like they're joined at the hip) that axe now has Diamond (1st up) and two haste (snd and 3rd up).

When I started mining my pick got 1 Haste then 1 Emerald and then another haste as well as up to "Copper" level.

Good fun! BtW, DW20 ver. 1.0.4 is available now (not recommended yet), with TConstruct updated... I'm looking forward to trying Iguana's there :D

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new "Infinity" world with Iguana's last night... I start with the beginner's chest and got a wooden axe (levels quicker than Flint, but you can't make it yourself), that after hollowing out a 3 block first level in my "Siamese" Natura Redwood (two trees spawned so close together they look like they're joined at the hip) that axe now has Diamond (1st up) and two haste (snd and 3rd up).

When I started mining my pick got 1 Haste then 1 Emerald and then another haste as well as up to "Copper" level.

Good fun! BtW, DW20 ver. 1.0.4 is available now (not recommended yet), with TConstruct updated... I'm looking forward to trying Iguana's there :D
If it keeps adding modifiers add obsidian plates only 10 to become unbreakable.

vaikepois

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I just disabled the whole tiers system.. it's odd and I'm too lazy to manually adjust it. Literally iron pick mining level was iron, like wut. And once I mead lead pick (as it's higher quality item than iron) then I couldn't mine iron anymore lol. So yeah.. hopefully FTB will add optimized iguana themselves or someone else would provide an optimized config.