Ideas About Which Mods To Add To Ultimate Pack?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
So after I make a Fusion Reactor from GT in my current Mindcrack world I'm going to start a new Ultimate world.
I'm starting this thread to ask you guys which mods you like to add to your world.
I don't want any HUD mods or mods that make the game UBER easy (ruining GregTech)(I'm playing hard mode), but mods that you think add to the game. I was considering adding ICBM, Atomic Science, and Mekanism, but those aren't really THAT fun in a singleplayer world, and plus they are QUITE expensive. The only point of them being to blow stuff up basically which is retarded in a single player world.
Just to let you know I plan on taking out:

-Applied Energistics
-BiblioCraft
-ExtraBiomes
-Secret Rooms
-Voxel Mods
-Twilight Forest

And adding:
-Optifine (Possibly)
-Mystcraft (Most Likely)
-Minechem 2
-Better Than Buildcraft (Possibly, If It's Out By Then)
-Transformers Mod (IDK if this is the same as Power Converters, because FTB may name it weird as a .zip)(http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=5789)

Once again, please just tell me any mods that you add to your world to make it more exciting and mods that DON'T ruin GregTech.......
Do NOT make this into another GT debate thread just because of my name; yes I DO like GT, but that is not the intent of this thread, please keep things civil, thank you...

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I added Terrafirmacraft into my ultimate pack, think of minecraft with gravity and thirst. its quite fun.
p.s. its not strait up usable with these mods, you need to add in recipes in order to bridge them.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't there anonther thread with this exact same topic?
I don't know, and if there is sorry, but I don't like reading through other people's comments really...PLUS people's opinions change and more and more people join the forums daily providing updated input...Just saying

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019