I'd like to say thank you...

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Cieronph here, i have been playing the ftb maps for while now (thanks to dw introducing me to them in his videos) and i think there amazing, and these forums have just made the whole thing 110 times better. I am a real forum nerd and to have somewhere i can discuss something i truly love is heaven for me, and tbh who doesn't love ftb. As you can tell my English is pretty shocking (blame stoke schools) and i find the forums help me improve and develop these skills. So to all the team, flora, slow, tahg, mata, akabane, Iburn and the rest of the team, i know i probably missed some obvious people but its late, well technically really early but wtf i ust wanted to say thank you and i wish you good luck in the mod pack and everything else.

Cieron

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Cieronph said:
Hey Cieronph here, i have been playing the ftb maps for while now (thanks to dw introducing me to them in his videos) and i think there amazing, and these forums have just made the whole thing 110 times better. I am a real forum nerd and to have somewhere i can discuss something i truly love is heaven for me, and tbh who doesn't love ftb. As you can tell my English is pretty shocking (blame stoke schools) and i find the forums help me improve and develop these skills. So to all the team, flora, slow, tahg, mata, akabane, Iburn and the rest of the team, i know i probably missed some obvious people but its late, well technically really early but wtf i ust wanted to say thank you and i wish you good luck in the mod pack and everything else.

Cieron
if you are such an forum nerd, you shouldve known that you should have posted in the thread.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Cieronph said:

Cieron
if you are such an forum nerd, you shouldve known that you should have posted in the thread.

+1

Thats what i thought. And its not Even far Down on the site ^^