ID Conflict Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
After adding Minfactory Reloaded to my DW20 pack, I got the following message:

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches
ID 102 is mismatched. World:(ModID: Minecraft, type amp, ordinal 1) Game (ModID: MFReloaded, type blockVanillaGlassPane, ordinal 0)
ID 79 is mismatched. World: (ModID: Minecraft, type akr, ordinal 0) Game (ModID: MFReloaded, type blockVanillaIce, ordinal 0)

What does this mean and should I be concerned? Is it ok to continue playing on this world?

Thanks in advance!

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no, this is normal. What's happening here is that MFR is taking over these blocks so that it can improve them (glass panes can link with stained glass panes, ice can be made with a melting flag). It shouldn't happen again.

In general you don't need to worry about those messages when there are just a few and they are only vanilla blocks. Only the lousiest mods overwrite vanilla. Be more attentive of crashes (duh, right?) and lines bearing the prefix "conflict".

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no, this is normal. What's happening here is that MFR is taking over these blocks so that it can improve them (glass panes can link with stained glass panes, ice can be made with a melting flag). It shouldn't happen again.

In general you don't need to worry about those messages when there are just a few and they are only vanilla blocks. Only the lousiest mods overwrite vanilla. Be more attentive of crashes (duh, right?) and lines bearing the prefix "conflict".
Alright. Thanks so much.