Whitelist Server {ICraftGames} [Monster] /Youtubers & Non-Youtubers\ (14+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pizazzle

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there FTB community! My name's pizazzle. After working in a lot of server side plugin development, I came to the conclusion that I was getting bored of coding custom plugins, and instead, wanted to get a group of people together, and just play some modded minecraft. We have about 6 people currently, and wish to expand to about 15-20 people.
For the previous 6 members, this will be a season 2, as our first season was based in AtLauncher's CrackPack. This season, we will be splitting up into teams, but we won't be building Team Bases all together, but be in sort of a alliance with one another, so everyone can operate their own facilities, while sharing what resources they want to share. These two teams will be able to PvP, but need approval by the participants for the fight to take place.
Alright, no for the applications part. If you are interested in coming aboard our team, please use this application template that I am about to write.

Name:
IGN:
Experience with Mods:
Why are you excited to be a part of this community:

I also forgot to mention this, but if you are running a youtube channel, you are welcome to come on, and record with any other youtubers on.

Thanks for reading, and have fun applying!

XxZalariaxX

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Robert
IGN: XxZalariaxX
A little about yourself: Been playing minecraft since it came out and mods way before technic pack was even a thing. Been playing FTB maps and packs before but took a 1 year break. Hope to be getting in Minecraft again.
Experience with Mods: Played for a very long time before. So all the mods that are still the same I know how to work around and else there's always a wiki :)
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I would like to be part of some sort of group so we can help eachother when we need the help.

Ninjabob991

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Carter
IGN: Galbetorix
A little about yourself: I like getting things done quickly, and i also like having a big completely automated base, i also enjoy the sight of having a few 'K's and 'M's in my ae system
Experience with Mods: been playing for years, i really got into it when technic came out, but i played mods before then, i have lots of experience with direwolf20 crackpack and monster.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: Well I've been a part of a lot of servers, modded and otherwise, and i really enjoy playing with other players, especially when theres always a person online to talk to

PS: I have a few questions 1: is there a mining age 2: are there any banned items 3: what version of Monster are you using, and 4: what enabled mods (these wont effect wether i want to play on the server, they are just information i would like to know)

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Zombiekiller xD !

IGN : GuillaumeDeleu
About me : I played on some whitelisted server before , but they all shuted down , like zombiekiller's one .
I know quite a lot about tech mods .
I played with Direwolf 1.6 Pack first then I played on the Monster Pack . I started an Agrarian world but I felt lonely there , so I decided to search a whitelisted server .
I'm searching for a small server that will not shut down 5 days later xD . Hope this one will not .

Also sorry if I did some mistakes , I'm Belgian :)

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Martin
IGN: Talsma0
A little about yourself: I'm a community player, i love makeing big projects/farms
Experience with Mods: MFR, AE. been playing FTB overall for about 2 years now.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: small community is always more fun to play on then a hudge community where nobody knows eachother.

Pizazzle

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for your replies! If you could all PM me a way to contact you (Skype, Email) I'll get you guys set up! We're also collecting donations to upgrade to an 8gb server, from 4gb. If you would ever like to donate to help keep the server running/upgraded, just message me!

EDIT: We're still accepting applications

Last edited:

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Frederico (You can call me Fred)
IGN:GenesisPT
A little about yourself: Well for starters I quite like playing games so besides High School that's generaly what I do on my daily life. As for minecraft I have been playing it for 2 years give or take, from the time of beta 1.7.3, old times with IC1. I quite like to play while talking with other people ingame or just listening to some music.
Experience with Mods: I played a variety of modpacks from unleashed to monster to resonant rise, as well as having installed many mods by myself just to play.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I really wanted a small community that's pretty active where there were youtubers so I could resume my youtubing carrer, as well as make some videos with other people, and specially somewere were I could talk with other people with something like skype or ts, about minecraft and other games.

Wrighting

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathanael (Nate, Nat, Nathan. Whatever you wanna call me
IGN: natboy6500
A little about yourself: I'll be a freshman in high school this year, and although I'm young, I try and be a mature 14 year old, because no one wants to deal with the ones who just make yo momma jokes all the time. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5, and I like to think I'm experienced. I can't make things look pretty but I can make them functional.
Experience with Mods: I've been playing with mods for probably around a year now. I really enjoy modded minecraft, as it gives a larger experience for me, and a more customizable experience. A year ago I became an admin on a Tekkit server, and that really helped with experience and people skills (nerdy right?). Then the server shutdown, so I've been jumping from server to server looking for a new home. I'm hoping this is the right place for me.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I really enjoy the aspect of talking to other people and collabing, not just sitting around by myself chilling. I really enjoy the group based aspect, and based on the description of this server, it seems like the right place for me. I would love to be a part of your youtube series, and to find some great friends in you guys!

Pizazzle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathanael (Nate, Nat, Nathan. Whatever you wanna call me
IGN: natboy6500
A little about yourself: I'll be a freshman in high school this year, and although I'm young, I try and be a mature 14 year old, because no one wants to deal with the ones who just make yo momma jokes all the time. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5, and I like to think I'm experienced. I can't make things look pretty but I can make them functional.
Experience with Mods: I've been playing with mods for probably around a year now. I really enjoy modded minecraft, as it gives a larger experience for me, and a more customizable experience. A year ago I became an admin on a Tekkit server, and that really helped with experience and people skills (nerdy right?). Then the server shutdown, so I've been jumping from server to server looking for a new home. I'm hoping this is the right place for me.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I really enjoy the aspect of talking to other people and collabing, not just sitting around by myself chilling. I really enjoy the group based aspect, and based on the description of this server, it seems like the right place for me. I would love to be a part of your youtube series, and to find some great friends in you guys!

Thank you for your application, I will need a way to contact you, can you PM me this or just reply to my post?

Civil_FN

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben
IGN: Civil_FN
A little about yourself: I live in the uk, go to school, and quite obviously play video games. I have played countless hours of minecraft and counterstrike, and I am looking for a friendly group of people i can play and have a good time with.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I am excited to be part of this community as i have never played on a whitelisted server, if i were to be whitelisted i would do as many community projects as possible.

kvermeir

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kaï Vermeir
IGN: jerkai
A little about yourself: I live in Belgium near Ghent. My hobbys are climbing (alpinisme,bouldering and indoor wall climbing) and I also really like to cruise on my longboard. On the other side I like to play Video games: Battlefield and Fifa on the PS3 and Modded Minecraft on the computer.
Experience with Mods: I've been playing on a couple of whitelisted FTB servers before (FTB Ultimate-->Direwolf20-->FTB Unleashed-->FTB Monster). My last server stop because a lack of players...
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I have a lot of experience with tech based mods and I hope I can contribute something to the server e.g A public workshop.
My friend is also going to post an apply and I want to play with him (or against him)

Sorry for my Grammar mistakes I'm Belgian ;-)

Ninjabob991

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for your replies! If you could all PM me a way to contact you (Skype, Email) I'll get you guys set up! We're also collecting donations to upgrade to an 8gb server, from 4gb. If you would ever like to donate to help keep the server running/upgraded, just message me!

EDIT: We're still accepting applications

I dont know how to pm on these forums, my skype name is: Ninjabob991

smetie_NL

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Arthur Desmet
IGN: smetie_NL
A little about yourself: I live in Belgium and my dad has a chocolate factory haha. I like to play modded minecraft.
Experience with Mods:
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I've played a lot on whitelisted servers and I like it, I want to play togheter with my frien JerKai.