Whitelist Server {ICraftGames} [Monster] /Youtubers & Non-Youtubers\ (14+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

invalidgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ed Rios
IGN: InvalidGamerLoL
A little about yourself: I played minecraft since alpha, mainly playing only mods with bukkit and tekkit classic. I'm interested into playing with other players for interaction and questions as I probably have the most experience out of most players including other games. If you ever accept my application I won't ever go back to this website so please contact skype @ "rawreddie.rios"
I mainly play League of Legends under the name "Invalid Gamer" as well
Experience with Mods: I've played since tekkit classic, working into thaumcraft again which is one of the more difficult things to go through.
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: Interaction with a small community would be nice :) me and my girlfriend were on another server and we lost pretty much everything since I found a bug that crashed the server completely (woops) so we're just looking for a new server to join. She won't get in the way, she just likes to learn from me and mine around just like vanilla.

If I feel the server is stable enough, I may stream.

PotatoSpork

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tim
IGN: PotatoSpork
A little about yourself: Still in high school, opening up for quite a bit of playtime.
Experience with Mods: Played on a few FTB Monster servers recently, so i'm confident I have quite a decent experience with some mods E. AE, MFR, IC2, TE
Why are you excited to be a part of this community: I'm interested in the concept of splitting up into teams and it'd be cool to see what the communities can build altogether

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone give me the Ip ? Or maybe the server isn't up yet ... I came back yesterday and I wanted to start on the server , but I didn't find the IP :/

Mrlukas_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lukas
IGN: Mrlukas_
A little about yourself: I'm a community player and like to be a part of projects.
I always try to make my builds as unique as possible.
Experience with mods: I have played monster for a long time but i have recently switched to crackpack.