Whitelist Server Ichoriya - whitelist - no restrictions - mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

haters :)

Jul 29, 2019
ing thegayhater
i no its bad but im nice
age 13
like to have fun i like to build make machines builds and make atomatic things
i carnt spell kida i am english
i will play alot if it is fun and people are on ill help others and help with the server when admins ent on ill help new poeple if they join

mal

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry haters, denied because you don't meet the minimum age recquirement (17+).

mal

Jul 29, 2019
sigmonstar117, the age recquirement is 17+ and I intend to keep it at that. Please try and apply on a server without age restriction. Best wishes :)

OrdoSicarius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - OrdoSicarius
Age - 21
Location - West Coast USA
About Me - I pretty much just like to build huge buildings, and create machines. Lookin' for a place to hang out with people and do junk. I've been playing Minecraft on and off for a long time, a few years at least. I'm a friendly dude, pretty chill about stuff so I am pretty much 100% sure I will get along with everybody.

Joyshan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Joyshan
Age - 22
Location - Canada
About Me - I've been playing Minecraft FTB on my spare time and I figured I might as well try and play in a server setting to see how different and exciting it could be. I'm a very helpful person and I can get a long with everyone in the community.

mal

Jul 29, 2019
Ordo - apparently there is still something wrong with the ingame whitelist - sorry for the delay. I do a server restart right now and then it should work! Please try now.

Joyshan - I also added you, welcome :)

mal

Jul 29, 2019
Allright, new player recruitment is paused until further notice.

Once we have open spots again, I'll bump up this thread back up! Thx for applying everyone :)

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to connect to your server and it still said I'm not on whitelist. May be the problem aren't fix yet?

mal

Jul 29, 2019
hey goen, i checked the log and I think you tried to connect using an account named Boonsiri5601. In your app, you wrote your IGN as Goen5601. Anyway, I whitelisted both accounts now. See you ingame :)

bEOMPIARE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - bEOMPIARE
Age - 18
Location - Buenos Aires - Argentina
About you - Im a very nice guy mature and i dont grief, steal or do those things. I played ftb for 3 months, and i want to play in the server cause i like to play in small groups. I'm not shy i talk but no so much, i will help when i had and im friendly. Finish school so i have a lot of time.

(I PUT IT ON MINECRAFT SERVERS PAGE IS JUST TO CONFIRM HERE :) )

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Mal are people still playing? Are you playing? in the server cause I didn't saw some one for some time now.

Popolocaba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Popolocaba
Age - 20
Location - Minnesota
About you - Long time Minecraft play. Casual player who is looking for a group of people to play with. Willing to help others with builds and such.

Thanks, Popolocaba.