Whitelist Server Ichoriya - whitelist - no restrictions - mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mal

Jul 29, 2019
New player recruitment is paused until further notice. Once we have open spots again, I'll bump up this thread back up!

Im looking for mature folks (17+) to play with on my newly started Mindcrack server.

No restrictions on items (as long as you take care not to lag the server).

The server stands for challenging and rewarding gameplay with minimal admin intervention. There won't be any teleport commands, kits, daytime/weather changes, item handouts, etc. We will do our traveling and trading via nether/ender chests/mailboxes. The difficulty setting is on normal, mob griefing is disabled. GregTech is running on default hard recipes.

Rules are simple: No griefing/stealing/harassing, no non-consensual pvp, no contraptions that cause massive lag (by dropping or piping thousands of items). It is expected that players behave respectfully towards each other and generally use common sense.

If you want to be whitelisted, please drop a short application including your age, timezone and a few additional words about yourself in the thread.

See you on the other side ;)

Server adress:

minehost58.host-unlimited.de:25585

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Ziibez
Age - 20
Location - England, GMT
About you - I am a very hardworking player who can easily rack up 10hours a day and I love to build complex machines to make my life easier. I have extensive mod experience and most of the time do not need to ask for help. I can sometimes be rather quiet and if I'm working on a large project won't talk alot. I do help others, unless they're annoying me, however I do not enjoy community builds.

Thanks, Ziibez.

Eindecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - highflyer88
Age - 18
Location - England GMT
About you - I am looking for A secure , freindly and mature server where i can share complex builds and interact with other players . Also i love building and can rack up hours a day playing and am capable and experienced to help the server and other people

Thanks for considering , highflyer88

Eindecker

Jul 29, 2019
Beacause i copied and pasted forums and fogot to change age it should be 18 . sorry for any confusion

Tr0xi

Jul 29, 2019
INFO: Eindecker (highflyer88)
He griefed people in my server as much as he can. I have banned him now. Im ready to proof if someone needs it.

I

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
INFO: Eindecker (highflyer88)
He griefed people in my server as much as he can. I have banned him now. Im ready to proof if someone needs it.

I
May aswell post some proof here, atleast then it will stop Mal from adding him :D Don't wanna play on servers with griefers.

mal

Jul 29, 2019
Ziibez, I added you to the whitelist.

Eindecker - sorry I don't take the risk with you.

Thx for the warning Tr0xi :)

mal

Jul 29, 2019
hmm something mustve went wrong Ziibez, try again please

edit: it works now, sorry for the short delay

Xtony_starX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Xtony_starX
Age - 21
Location - u.s.a
About you - imma fun guy i tend to talk alot but not to the point of annoyance im still learning to build alot of the machines but i am getting better loking for a small group of peeps to build with and help out

theepurplemage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - theepurplemage
AGE - 25
LOCALE - Arizona, USA, arizona time
ABOUT MYSELF - I'm a very respectful, polite, and mature guy. I don't steal, grief, troll, or act rude. I'm pretty good at circuit and build design, and I could be a great asset to the community. Looking to make some friends and establish a fun little network of homies. Really want to play FTB again. Last server I was on, admin griefed me super hard.

Osmold

Jul 29, 2019

IGN - Osmoldd
Age - 18
Location - Canada
About you - I'm someone that is usually calm. When people get mad at me, I just try to ignore them and keep doing what I'm doing. I play for fun and respect people's work. I've heard about FTB not so long ago, and I'm looking for a server to play on. Of course, you'd say " Learn everything by urself on a single player map ", but I just can't play MineCraft alone, to me it's not fun, I don't love single player games. I'm looking for a server like this to have fun, have some chat and to learn more about FTB without being a bug and always asking question and help.

If I'm in, I hope people are great and don't steal or anything, that just ruin the fun of the game to me.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - hoodster25
Age - 18
Location - Central US
About You - I have been playing MC since beta and I am also a Youtuber looking for a small server in order to build a worth while series if u want u can look me up (IronHoodFighter) I had my own server for a short period of time but was left unable paying for it so I am going to have do it when I get a job again but I also usually play SSP, and another sorts of Series that I have. Since I have play MC for so long, I have also played with mods for a very long time since for the past 6 to 8 months, maybe a year. So I do know all these mods and know how to use them properly.

Also have a few ideas of what mods you can use for protections, its right here.

Kushtherogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Kushtherogue
Age - 26
Location - Eastern US
About You - I'm a mature and mellow person. I'm fairly new to FTB (close to 2 months) and even more new with the multiplayer. After playing with a few friends on a non-dedicated server, I realized this game was 10x more fun with other people lol. So I'm looking for a small community with no grief or drama to play with. I'm slow to anger and quick to laugh. Thanks

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Goen5601
Age - 23
Location - Thailand
About me - I had play minecraft for quite sometime but I just start to play FTB. Looking for a good community to play with. I'm sure we will get along quite fine.