ICBM with RF?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
This question is pretty simple: how is ICBM in terms of compatibility with Redstone-Flux, the electricity system introduced by Thermal Expansion and used by every other mod (or it seems like it, anyway). My modpack - Colony - is based around that, and I don't want any other power systems in that pack. This is because I know from personal experience that the people I play with will always choose to use the mod I don't want them to use. So, if I were to include all of ICBM's dependencies, everyone I know would immediately dig up all of their flux ducts and replace them with Universal Electricity cables. :(

So, is ICBM compatible with RF power? I recall that it was in the past. I would also like to know whether it is possible to disable all of the UE recipes without going through and manually removing them all with minetweaker.
Thanks! :p

ShadowHawk707

Nov 20, 2014
Well in if you are playing in 1.6 (which I hope your are as ICBM is an unstable buggy mess in 1.7 as it is being recoded) It should just work fine as UE in 1.6 was designed to work with every power system. You might even be able to power it with EU without a need for any converters.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Well in if you are playing in 1.6 (which I hope your are as ICBM is an unstable buggy mess in 1.7 as it is being recoded) It should just work fine as UE in 1.6 was designed to work with every power system. You might even be able to power it with EU without a need for any converters.
Unfortunately, no, I'm playing in 1.7. I'll try to find a devlog, maybe, and just watch that until I have the information I need.