IC2 Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavious

Jul 29, 2019
I double checked the IC2.cfg and sounds are ENABLED, but yet the machines and rocket packs do not produce any sounds....is this intended? Does anyone else have this problem?

(Note, the macerator stop sound seem to come from the advancedMachines.cfg which works just fine)

Burshaz

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue here, with the same findings as Lavious. I even tried playing around with the 'sound source limit' in the ic2.fcg with no luck. cjbrown's link is dead so i cant comment on its information

cmwatford

Jul 29, 2019
This is somewhat aggravating. This fix has been available for over a month and hasn't been merged in yet? Are they that busy or sound so unimportant to them that they can't take care of this? It's not like the team was unaware of the patch as richardG posted on the thread for the bug after the fix had been posted. Am I missing something here?

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019
This is somewhat aggravating. This fix has been available for over a month and hasn't been merged in yet? Are they that busy or sound so unimportant to them that they can't take care of this? It's not like the team was unaware of the patch as richardG posted on the thread for the bug after the fix had been posted. Am I missing something here?
What FTB are you using? I used the latest version of IndustrialCraft possible, and I assure you the sounds are definitely in.

cmwatford

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I am aware they are not working in the beta pack. I haven't gotten to using ic2 in the direwolf pack yet so if they work there then I owe the ic2 team an apology.

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I am aware they are not working in the beta pack. I haven't gotten to using ic2 in the direwolf pack yet so if they work there then I owe the ic2 team an apology.
Ah yes, I believe it was fixed after 1.4.2, so the beta pack would not yet have it.

the_dmx

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sounds are working in ic2 latest releases. Check and see if disabled by default in the cfg

Status
Not open for further replies.