IC2 Server Crash

Funnylukin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Community,

Today my server stopped working and on restart I got this error. Does anyone have a fix for this that won't destroy the world? I've already reinstalled the server side. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!

Error Log:
http://pastebin.com/xLv5TS6H

Oratory

Jul 29, 2019
Backup your world, remove the mod "advanced machines", see if you can start the server.
If it works, and it's just a small server with friends, just cheat back any lost machines.
If it does not work, just revert back to the backed up world.

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
most of the players had it for days, i myself have macerated a ton of materials. server has been running for a week now, and just crashed.

Bråthen

Jul 29, 2019
And you're using the rotary macerator on all that ore? We've got NPE-error on our server after we upgraded from a regular macerator that behaved strange.

To fix the problem you have to delete the machines that causes this to happen, accordingly to what Oratory is saying you should also backup your world first. Did there be any upgrade begin deleting those and then try to start the server with ic2 enabled.

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
server is up and running with AM now, did what Oratory said, machines got replaced by air (3 different machines lost all over the world), put the mod back in and it works. I would like to know, what caused it and how to prevent this thing from happening again.

Oratory

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think you will get a answer to that, but it will probably all be fixed when the modpack goes out of beta.
As long as we post proper crashreports, everything will get fixed with time.

Milso

Jul 29, 2019
From what I have seen this happens when a player use an Adv Machines Macerator to macerate something that gives alot of items back like macerating redstone or lapis ore. The developer of the mod believes it to be fixed in 4.5