Mac IC2 Exception Caused by Galacticraft

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricFlames

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I recently edited the FTB Unleashed mod pack, correctly changing the correct id's.

A pesky IC2 Exception caught by FML, preventing the further loading of the client.

Java Error: NoSuchFieldError.

It says the Error was the string, "manager"?

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/fVGzufaA

If you can help, it would be greatful. Thanks!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I've never installed any of bspkr's mods, but I believe they go into the mods folder including bspkrs core not the jar, instMods, mods folder.

Reactions: Ashzification

ElectricFlames

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: Disabled instMods: All bspkr's mods(Excluding TC), Disabled Mods: DeathTimer, Disabled CoreMods: TC.

Results: FML continues to have an Exception in IC2.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You wanted the clean FTB Unleashed log file, before i started adding mods.

Would you like me to start adding mods?

One at a time, until the error occurs again. When it does, post that log, and tell me what the mods that you added were (preferably in order of addition)

ElectricFlames

Jul 29, 2019
Added mod: "[1.5.2]bspkrsCorev3.05" No errors that halted the game.
(Due to bspkrsCore being a required mod for the next 3, i just added it.)
Added mod: ArmorStatusHUDv1.13, No game halt.
Disabled ArmorStatus, Enabled StatusEffectHUDv1.10 No game halt
Disabled StatusEffectHUD, Enabled TC.Forge.r14. No game halt

Disabled TC, Disabled bspkrsCore, Enabled Galacticraft-Mod-1.5.2(Configs modified for IDS) <-- HALTED GAME http://pastebin.com/whJEJqgW

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
For now, change the thread title to Mac-IC2 Exception caused by Galacticraft

This might take me a while to figure out since I've never added galacticraft to any of the 1.5.2 modpacks

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, it will also be helpful if you could pastebin link the changes in the config you made for the ID conflicts :)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Lex Manos - Not an id conflict, the issue is that one of your other mods that is in the classpath before IC2 {Typically sorted alphabetically} is shipping IC2's API.
An outdated version of it.
So take a look at your other mods and remove IC2's api from those zips.
I'd like to if I may add what my searching for the error turned up. I found the above quote on the Forge forums by Lex Manos. Thanks to Ashzification's having you go through the testing process I decided to check the Galacticraft jar and found that it does include a copy of IC2 API. Open a copy of the Galacticraft jar (a copy, so you do not need to re-download it) with a program like 7zip and delete the IC2 folder found inside. Then try to use that. I have not tested to see if deleting the file will work, but it should. I've seen other mods include an API for another mod and when it becomes out of date it can throw an error and what Lex Manos suggested is the normal suggestion to solve an error with an included API.

Reactions: Ashzification
Status
Not open for further replies.