Whitelist Server IAmNotLiable's Server | DireWolf20 v1.0.16 | WhiteListed | Looking for New Friend-Person

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IAmNotLiable

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Weirdos on the Internet, a few friends and I are looking for new and interesting people to play the Direwolf20 Modpack (with a few additions- gravitation suite, reliquary, extracells) . We would like people with a great sense of humor, and when I say great, I mean like ours, sick and twisted. We were making jokes about the Aurora Theater shootings the day after. If you correct anything I spelled wrong in here in the comments, you are automatically disqualified for the position of new friend-person. Please fill out an application from below. All potential initiates will undergo a test of our choosing first. Good luck, we hope to play with you soon.
- Eric

We have updated applications, please apply in this Google form. APPLY NOW!

Last edited:

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Name: my ign is ghostconnell1975
Skype Name: ghostconnell1
Sex: yes please
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: i have a reasonable understanding of thaumcraft 4
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: I would say I have a good understand of Ars Magica 2
How would you define your sense of humor?: weird and wacky
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: wouldnt be offended no, but i may also tell you the same thing

Send me a message over skype to let me know thanks

Bluenova65

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bluenova65
Skype Name: Bluenova65
Sex: I wish (Male)
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: Not outstanding, but I understand how it works.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: Same for this as well.
How would you define your sense of humor?: Sexual and constant
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: No, I get that a lot... My mom's pretty hot :D

Just fyi: I prefer technical mods like industrial craft, build craft, AE, ect
Thanks
-Bluenova65

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Name:Josh
Skype Name:strane111
Sex:M
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?:Yes, but I am not excellent.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?:Same as thaumcraft
How would you define your sense of humor?: Whats the hardest part of a vegetable to eat? The wheelchair.
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: No, i'd probably die laughing.

IAmNotLiable

Jul 29, 2019
Josh, strane111, has been accepted as a full member of the server. BlueNova failed for being a general arse, and ghostconnel has failed for being too old(sorry its creepy to hang out with a guy over twice your age, ik you understand) Still accepting applications if anyone is interested.

crazystich519

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Taylor
Skype Name: Crazystich519
Sex: Male
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: Yes for sure! One of my favorite mods!
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: Small bits here and there.
How would you define your sense of humor?: What has two legs and bleeds a lot? Half a cat.
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: Nope, but I will reply with another (and maybe worse) comeback.

Bogur

Jul 29, 2019
Name: My IGN is bogur but you can call me Clyde
Skype Name: pokemon6709 (don`t ask questions)
Age: You are gonna have to guess that one yourself. How ? My voice.
Sex: None
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: Indeed.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: Enough to make spells and unstoppable armor!!!
How would you define your sense of humor?: I can`t because it`s strange and weird.
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: Nope, but I will have a stupid comeback.

TheGreekMnan2

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

Name: George
Skype Name: thegreekman2
Sex:if you wanna get silly please wrap your willy
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: yes i do fav mod
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: yeeeep i know everything there is to know
How would you define your sense of humor?: some people think i was dropped after birth
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor) Of course not id want you to join me

Jed566

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jed
Skype Name: it is either jed cole or jed.cole
Sex:wouldnt you like to know... unless your a girl then i am guy
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: yep
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: i understand it somewhat
How would you define your sense of humor?:life is to short for silly things like descriptions
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: no not really in fact i would be willing

Tired

Jul 29, 2019
Name: TJ
Skype Name: I forget, I'd have to find it.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: The only thing I really had a problem with, was putting the time into the research. But it's revamped and a hell of a lot simpler in 4.1. To be honest, my knowledge of Thaumcraft is weak.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: I have an "okay" understanding of Ars Magica lol.
How would you define your sense of humor?: I'm not offended easily, I find humor in most things. Like the clowns applying above.
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: I'd tell you to join Jed with his, he said he's willing.

IAmNotLiable

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jed
Skype Name: it is either jed cole or jed.cole
Sex:wouldnt you like to know... unless your a girl then i am guy
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: yep
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: i understand it somewhat
How would you define your sense of humor?:life is to short for silly things like descriptions
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: no not really in fact i would be willing

We are interested in you, it is just that there are about 10 people with your name on Skype. Add me instead. [IAmNotLiable] Also I would like you to be the first to try the new application at the top of the page. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1396305700][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: TJ
Skype Name: I forget, I'd have to find it.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: The only thing I really had a problem with, was putting the time into the research. But it's revamped and a hell of a lot simpler in 4.1. To be honest, my knowledge of Thaumcraft is weak.
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: I have an "okay" understanding of Ars Magica lol.
How would you define your sense of humor?: I'm not offended easily, I find humor in most things. Like the clowns applying above.
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: I'd tell you to join Jed with his, he said he's willing.

I would like you to be the first to try the new application at the top of the page. Thanks. We really do need a Skype name though

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
Name: IHaveOneIQ
Skype Name: bmac6324
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: I understand how the new system works, but can't guarantee that I wont blow up a few items every now and then
Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: None, but open to try
How would you define your sense of humor?: Been in the Marines for 8 years and counting, it's self explanatory
Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: Naw, doesn't bother me a bit

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
I should probably make it clear that my Minecraft username is also my forum username, so that you can tell me that you rejected my application because I don't use Skype.