1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server IAmNotLiable's Server | DireWolf20 v1.0.16 | WhiteListed | Looking for New Friend-Person

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by IAmNotLiable, Mar 1, 2014.

1. IAmNotLiable

IAmNotLiable New Member

Dear Weirdos on the Internet, a few friends and I are looking for new and interesting people to play the Direwolf20 Modpack (with a few additions- gravitation suite, reliquary, extracells) . We would like people with a great sense of humor, and when I say great, I mean like ours, sick and twisted. We were making jokes about the Aurora Theater shootings the day after. If you correct anything I spelled wrong in here in the comments, you are automatically disqualified for the position of new friend-person. Please fill out an application from below. All potential initiates will undergo a test of our choosing first. Good luck, we hope to play with you soon.
    - Eric

We have updated applications, please apply in this Google form. APPLY NOW!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. ghostconnell1975

ghostconnell1975 New Member

Name: my ign is ghostconnell1975
    Skype Name: ghostconnell1
    Sex: yes please
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: i have a reasonable understanding of thaumcraft 4
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: I would say I have a good understand of Ars Magica 2
    How would you define your sense of humor?: weird and wacky
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: wouldnt be offended no, but i may also tell you the same thing

Send me a message over skype to let me know thanks

3. Bluenova65

Bluenova65 New Member

Name: Bluenova65
    Skype Name: Bluenova65
    Sex: I wish (Male)
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: Not outstanding, but I understand how it works.
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: Same for this as well.
    How would you define your sense of humor?: Sexual and constant
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: No, I get that a lot... My mom's pretty hot :D

Just fyi: I prefer technical mods like industrial craft, build craft, AE, ect
    Thanks
    -Bluenova65

4. strane111

strane111 Active Member

Name:Josh
    Skype Name:strane111
    Sex:M
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?:Yes, but I am not excellent.
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?:Same as thaumcraft
    How would you define your sense of humor?: Whats the hardest part of a vegetable to eat? The wheelchair.
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: No, i'd probably die laughing.

5. IAmNotLiable

IAmNotLiable New Member

Josh, strane111, has been accepted as a full member of the server. BlueNova failed for being a general arse, and ghostconnel has failed for being too old(sorry its creepy to hang out with a guy over twice your age, ik you understand) Still accepting applications if anyone is interested.

6. crazystich519

crazystich519 New Member

Name: Taylor
    Skype Name: Crazystich519
    Sex: Male
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: Yes for sure! One of my favorite mods!
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: Small bits here and there.
    How would you define your sense of humor?: What has two legs and bleeds a lot? Half a cat.
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: Nope, but I will reply with another (and maybe worse) comeback.

7. Bogur

Bogur New Member

Name: My IGN is bogur but you can call me Clyde
    Skype Name: pokemon6709 (don`t ask questions)
    Age: You are gonna have to guess that one yourself. How ? My voice.
    Sex: None
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: Indeed.
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: Enough to make spells and unstoppable armor!!!
    How would you define your sense of humor?: I can`t because it`s strange and weird.
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: Nope, but I will have a stupid comeback.

8. TheGreekMnan2

TheGreekMnan2 New Member

Application:

Name: George
    Skype Name: thegreekman2
    Sex:if you wanna get silly please wrap your willy
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: yes i do fav mod
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: yeeeep i know everything there is to know
    How would you define your sense of humor?: some people think i was dropped after birth
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor) Of course not id want you to join me

9. IAmNotLiable

IAmNotLiable New Member

BUMP Still looking for people

10. Jed566

Jed566 New Member

Name:Jed
    Skype Name: it is either jed cole or jed.cole
    Sex:wouldnt you like to know... unless your a girl then i am guy
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: yep
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: i understand it somewhat
    How would you define your sense of humor?:life is to short for silly things like descriptions
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: no not really in fact i would be willing

11. Tired

Tired New Member

Name: TJ
    Skype Name: I forget, I'd have to find it.
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: The only thing I really had a problem with, was putting the time into the research. But it's revamped and a hell of a lot simpler in 4.1. To be honest, my knowledge of Thaumcraft is weak.
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: I have an "okay" understanding of Ars Magica lol.
    How would you define your sense of humor?: I'm not offended easily, I find humor in most things. Like the clowns applying above.
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: I'd tell you to join Jed with his, he said he's willing.

12. IAmNotLiable

IAmNotLiable New Member

We are interested in you, it is just that there are about 10 people with your name on Skype. Add me instead. [IAmNotLiable] Also I would like you to be the first to try the new application at the top of the page. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1396305700][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I would like you to be the first to try the new application at the top of the page. Thanks. We really do need a Skype name though

13. IAmNotLiable

IAmNotLiable New Member

14. IAmNotLiable

IAmNotLiable New Member

15. IHaveOneIQ

IHaveOneIQ New Member

Name: IHaveOneIQ
    Skype Name: bmac6324
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Thaumcraft 4?: I understand how the new system works, but can't guarantee that I wont blow up a few items every now and then
    Do you have an exceptionally good understanding of Ars Magica 2?: None, but open to try
    How would you define your sense of humor?: Been in the Marines for 8 years and counting, it's self explanatory
    Would you be offended if I told you to go have intercourse with your own mother (w/o censor)?: Naw, doesn't bother me a bit

16. Doughnut189

Doughnut189 New Member

I should probably make it clear that my Minecraft username is also my forum username, so that you can tell me that you rejected my application because I don't use Skype.