i want to give more homes for the /home cmd

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
i run a small hosted server and was wondering how to give the permission to grant more than 1 /home the admins on the server thave an unlimited number of these and I would like to give 2/3 to the default group
and I presume this is done through the essentials plaugin any help would be good thanks treph.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
i run a small hosted server and was wondering how to give the permission to grant more than 1 /home the admins on the server thave an unlimited number of these and I would like to give 2/3 to the default group
and I presume this is done through the essentials plaugin any help would be good thanks treph.

I will assume that you are running the Essentials plugin on an MCPC+ server. If you look in the Essentials config you will see these lines:

Code:
sethome-multiple:
  default: 1
  luminary: 3
  paladin: 5
  deity: 10

If you set default to 3, then everyone can set 3 homes.

If you want to give some players more homes through permissions, you can add custom entries here. (Those are my custom entries for my donator ranks). The effective permissions look like this:

Code:
essentials.sethome.multiple.<name>
For example to give the deity perk of 10 homes to a player, I would give them the
Code:
essentials.sethome.multiple.deity
permission. And don't forget this one for your admins / top donators:
Code:
essentials.sethome.multiple.unlimited