I want cobble

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
What's the best way of getting cobble currently got 643k In my me network but I want more in the billions any ideas currently using 20 igneous extruders thanks :)

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I think if you put an igneous extruder in an igneous extruder you'll get cobble within cobble.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
What's the best way of getting cobble currently got 643k In my me network but I want more in the billions any ideas currently using 20 igneous extruders thanks :)

Recycle the Cobble into Scrap and make it into Scrapboxes and put the scrapboxes in a Scrapboxinator.
That should totally get you more cobble!
Hehehehe

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't mind getting other resources you can use a frame quarry I set one of those up and had around 2 million cobble in about 5 hours

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
I saw an expandable cobble generator that used block beakers.

You could use it to make stacks upon stacks of cobble each cycle.

At work so can't look it up right now, but do some searching on youtube.

Would probably lag you out if you make it too big but that is your best option.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I saw an expandable cobble generator that used block beakers.

You could use it to make stacks upon stacks of cobble each cycle.

At work so can't look it up right now, but do some searching on youtube.

Would probably lag you out if you make it too big but that is your best option.

it's disgustingly laggy. Igneous extruders are not only faster than that method, it's very much easier on the CPU.

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
it's disgustingly laggy. Igneous extruders are not only faster than that method, it's very much easier on the CPU.

Like I said, lag you out. But for shear numbers, it is superior to anything.

I ran a stack ever 2 seconds with no lag, on my 6 year old pc.

Really the obvious answer is more extruders, like 256 of them, but obviously the op is either looking for a different answer or trolling.

Manu

Jul 29, 2019
Fill a whole chunk with them and use ONE router. You want more? I hear creative mode helps.

sks0315

Jul 29, 2019
Fill a whole chunk with them and use ONE router. You want more? I hear creative mode helps.

That would be 16064 extruders(excluding 5 layer of bedrock, 16X16X251). Hope your server(or computer) would survive and not melt for over 16k tile entity with lighting update.(plus router pulling that out.)

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not trolling I just like collecting cobblestone I won't let my friends get rid of it lol and I just wanted a better solution instead of igneous extruders to see if there's something more efficient and lag free

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not trolling I just like collecting cobblestone I won't let my friends get rid of it lol and I just wanted a better solution instead of igneous extruders to see if there's something more efficient and lag free

Turn the game off and collect rocks if you want lag free.

sks0315

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing is lag free. Extruder is most lag-not-so-intensive method unless done in mega scale(like 16k filling in whole chunk)

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
That would be 16064 extruders(excluding 5 layer of bedrock, 16X16X251). Hope your server(or computer) would survive and not melt for over 16k tile entity with lighting update.(plus router pulling that out.)
My problem with that method is that the router wil only pull out of the first few extruders.