I think my Steve is turning Zombie...

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
So I have an insane amount of mods, and I have no idea if this is a random bug, it probably is. BUT my overactive imagination tells me different...

I keep getting random Rotten Fleshes appearing in my inventory. I am in my house one MC night, no zombies, certainly didnt leave any laying about either. And boom, all of a sudden it appears in my inventory. It disappeared before I could get it though. Then a lil bit later, I am crafting 2 blocks away, same thing happens. But this time I nab it and put it in my crafting bench. With XACT, it stays there. Later I grabbed it and threw it on the ground. Its there, I pick it up and put it in a chest bewildered by my experiments with it. Not much later, another pops into my inventory. Again, bewildered; I just keep it with me not knowing its meaning or origin.

That MC day I am out and about exploring. I keep getting damaged seemingly from nowhere. I look around, there's no enemies, no traps, no dangers of anykind...I continue. It happens again a few mins later...What is happening Steve ? I had to conclude my pain and thus damage was coming from within...

Naturally I assumed I had caught the zombie disease and am sure I will become one soon...So here I am...

Reactions: DiamondArrow

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like lag with flesh and for exploring it could be BoP poison grass or whatever it is called. I think it is BoP, may be EBXL

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Sign of a zombie outbreak... I shall get my bow and expensive arrows ready
my arrows have gravisuite chestplates strapped on and use FULL beacon tips.
launched with the power of 5 large reactorcraft tokomaks. from a cannon made of Blocks of Enhanced galagdor.
using full resonant energy cells for a shaft, and Mannyulun blocks as feathers.
and a ICBM antimatter bomb as the Core.
pics soon.

Last edited:

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
my arrows have gravisuite chestplates strapped on and use FULL beacon tips.
launched with the power of 5 large reactorcraft tokomaks. from a cannon made of Blocks of galagdor.
using full resonant energy cells for a shaft, and Mannyulun blocks as feathers.
and a ICBM antimatter bomb as the Core.
pics soon.
Which flies like a brick with a range of under 2 meters and explodes with the power of a thousand suns.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kaiomann and YX33A

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
no. the tokomaks make it fly to anywhere.
That may be so, but how do you aim it? Unless you are in space, and have a targeting system to aim it "Anywhere", a GregTech Teleporter and some tricks would work better.
Hint: Make two, and have one with the Antimatter Explosive on it, and one targeting right next to the other one's destination with a redstone torch.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
That may be so, but how do you aim it? Unless you are in space, and have a targeting system to aim it "Anywhere", a GregTech Teleporter and some tricks would work better.
Hint: Make two, and have one with the Antimatter Explosive on it, and one targeting right next to the other one's destination with a redstone torch.
mffs. it will be Hilarious.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
mffs. it will be Hilarious.
...I may be too sleepy to fully understand what you mean. How will Modular Force Field System help? Is it for aiming? If so, how the balls do you intend to do that?
If not, how will it help at all?