I think I've noticed something...

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed a lot of none replied threads on this section, so I'm suggesting a little way for anyone like who ask stuff like that to ask again on this thread, and I will answer no doubt, I'll do my best to answer within 24 hours. I live in ireland so please keep in mind my time zone :p anyway ask all you want an I'll try my best to give a good answer! Because there's too many unanswered threads!

Reactions: acker

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I would think a better way to do this is to go answer the unanswered threads...

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
But there's so many. And this makes it so there isn't so many unneeded threads :p and make things more clean.[DOUBLEPOST=1396617062][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would think a better way to do this is to go answer the unanswered threads...
And some are too old for me to reply to. They won't look at it. Some users make a account asks a question then they leave cause no one says anything

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
This is of course just my opinion...but it's a lot easy to find information that you are searching for when it's in it's own thread, rather than buried on page 53 of some 200 page thread. Just my opinion though, I don't like these sorts of "all in one" threads.

It's a forum, newer threads/posts come to the front page. If no one answers and they get old they get pushed out of the way...it cleans itself up like that :).

But anyway, keep calm and carry on! :D...I don't happen to have any tech questions to ask at the moment.

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
This is of course just my opinion...but it's a lot easy to find information that you are searching for when it's in it's own thread, rather than buried on page 53 of some 200 page thread. Just my opinion though, I don't like these sorts of "all in one" threads.

It's a forum, newer threads/posts come to the front page. If no one answers and they get old they get pushed out of the way...it cleans itself up like that :).

But anyway, keep calm and carry on! :D...I don't happen to have any tech questions to ask at the moment.
Okay! But that's my point. Old ones get pushed back and never answered :p but if this one thread gets lots of comments it will stay near the top and have everything answered. Also i like it how we're both saying our opinions and not getting mad! :D damn I love ftbs community :)

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I see no difference. An unanswered question is still unanswered, whether it is in it's own thread (lost in pages of the forum), or in a mass thread (lost in pages of the thread). :)

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm homeschooled and living on a farm and go to coderdojo every week. I love this techs stuff. Also I made my own little robot once and I've fixed a mod pack with JUST stuff from villain minecraft. I know a lot of stuff about this. And anyone can help reply to peoples questions too. But I'll only so my best. :)

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
Now i read this on pc, Sorry for the grammar mistakes and typos!
I was using my ipod to send that and as we all know the tiny keyboards are hard to get used to... :p