I propose a name change

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Talking about GregTech and nerfs, hmmm?

Immibis posted this in the GregTech thread earlier - I felt it was appropriate to the topic at hand :D

2PTid.jpg

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I refer to stuff getting "greged" a lot irl, and people just don't get it. I've stayed away from saying it at all on the forums because I don't want to start the flame wars.

+1 for the name change, with config options

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if old Gregorius reveled in this reputation as the Nerfmaster.

I mean I would, if you can't be loved then be feared.

\(o0O)/ GREG ALL THE THINGS!

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Greg is loved.

*indicates ILoveGregTech and behind him, the huge fanbase of "ERMARGERD GREGTECH!!"

Maul_Junior

Jul 29, 2019
Greg is loved.

*indicates ILoveGregTech and behind him, the huge fanbase of "ERMARGERD GREGTECH!!"

Agreed. I haven't played much Gregtech yet (I know, I am very much ashamed. I am prepared to be cast out into the Nether for a week with only wooden weapons and no armor, the standard punishment), but I have nothing but respect for Greg.

Maul_Junior

Jul 29, 2019
Names in general are too good. I propose that the world would be more balanced if nothing was named at all.

But in saying that the world should be nothing, you have introduced something (in this instance, the idea) of nothing, thus it can never be nothing!

You fool! You've created a Paradox that could destroy us all! Quickly! Build some shelters! They each need 10 Iridium Blocks to be effective!