i need to fill a large space with water. but how.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
i am currently playing on a server on monster pack. where im in the process of building my base in a 3x3 grid of 64x64 quarry's. its half way down and and exposed to the sun and players are seeing my base from the map. i have planed to fill in the all free space with water. but its become quite a long project. i didn't know if there's a block/item i could set up and leave. i have heard of red power pumps but. this mod pack is not instated with them. i searched throw the NEI for pips that leak water but none to my sight. could any one give advice
thanks

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Why water? You said that people could see your base from the map(minimaps?) but even with water most minimaps let you see through water, so it wouldn't help and neither would leaving a huge 192x192 square in the world as the cover for your base.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
We'll it would not look more of an eye sore. Not to attempt making it look more natural would be a crime as such. I have an Idea to have small floating island in the middle and to in even the square sides up. But I did think of being able to see it. I just needed a way to fill in with water. But thanks for the advice and help.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
If it's available you could try the BC floodgate. Has a finite distance it can fill to but with a few moves you could probably pull it off.

Reactions: minijordanh