Problem I need help with my mods...

• Thread starter Shadrack_Orbion_777
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

Thanks for the imput LordPINE.

I need some help relating to my lag spikes.

Now my modpack is holding 69 mods... Now they all work perfectly fine thanks to the help of shneekythelost but there's a problem. My game is SERIOUSLY lag spiking. In the beginning Mystcraft was baking a cake... (profiling) i think most of us know this problem. But now when i log on it won't go past 10fps... sometimes goes as low as 5fps... I don't know whether mystcraft finished profiling cause i spent a good two hours waiting for the spike to end but nada...

What can i do to be able to test-play this new awesome modpack?

I'm gonna try to install optifine...

S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

So guys... I've tried to play with NEI but i just don't seem to enjoy the game as much as i used to do with TMI. In Too many items you can save every individual item even the custom ones in the favorites tab. There isn't such a tab in NEI. Another issue is that when you pres Shift then click on an item in TIM you get the unlimited stack of TMI items. This way you can get even stacks of swords, armors, and most unstackable objects. Now NEI doesn't have such a perfect option. I mean yeah, you could use shift click and get a stack of 111 items that are technically unlimited but you can't fill a chest full of those unlimited stacks of items. You can only have one stack of 111 of the respective item. And when you deactivate NEI the stack remains unlimited whereas in TMI it becomes limited and can be consumed...

For these few reasons alone i would love to go back to TMI but as soon as i have taken out NEI and its plugins from my mods list the game can't open anymore without them.

Can there be a way around these errors?

PLZ help!

Attachments

• Errors.txt
    5.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Warnings.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 64
S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

And this is the crash report that happened at the 6th phase of forge when finishing up. After i stubbornly i added in the TMI mod...
PLZ HELP!

Attachments

• TMI crash report.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 62