I need a machine to kill an admin.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Vajra, with vorpal if you can enchant it with a book (and if it's still possible to enchant it).

Use portal gun platforms to reach him if he's flying, you have one shot so don't miss.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just quit the server. He was probably using godmode to kill you and you shouldn't just stand by while he does that.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You could give me his name so I can perma de-op him with all future releases of TE*. Seriously, that's just kind of obnoxious - those aren't the kinds of powers you abuse. :p

*I'm joking. Probably.

LOL best dev replay ever.

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
Why do people keep missing the fact that this is essentially a prank war between friends, not a random server op abusing his powers? Seriously, everyone telling the guy to quite the server is totally missing the point.

Thonanth Sidef

Jul 29, 2019
Your best bet is to juggle him. In 1.5.1, if you have TE installed, it's really funny to railroad someone into a big sealed ocean of liquid ender. There is basically no escape.

I like how you think! I wouldn't have thought of it, but that's probably because it's a 1.5.1 thing :p .

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Why do people keep missing the fact that this is essentially a prank war between friends, not a random server op abusing his powers? Seriously, everyone telling the guy to quite the server is totally missing the point.

Agreed. There was one time me and a friend were approaching our first Village in t****t Superflat, and I was backzapped by a REP. My response wasn't quitting the server, it was spawning in a suit of RM armour and a bunch of REPs to get him back. Ah, good times.

Mymiya

Jul 29, 2019
you don't need a fusion reactor. just a superconductor transformator that generates this high voltage. and then, run that energy in loops (killing him shouldn't mean that you're wasting energy...)

Stand corrected. Just that voltage will do it.