i just got FTB launcher and in game, but how do you turn off the id thing?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

vaskallion

Jul 29, 2019
well what im talking about is the top middle of my screen when im pointing at something... it shows like the block and "grass" in a blue box...

now i dont need to know what everything is when pointing at it.. I've played minecraft before even if its been a year.. but i'd apreciate being able to disable that annoying thing..

im playing the modpack techworld 2 btw.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
That's from waila (that's the mod btw). I believe it's one of the number pad buttons.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC it's 1 to turn it on and off, 2 to enable/disable it checking fluids, 3 for recipes using it, and 4 for recipes that craft it.
In my game it's Numpad + for on/off, Numpad - for fluid checking, Numpad * for recipes using it, and Numpad / for recipes crafting this item, due to me using DartCraft.

Reactions: dwappo

vaskallion

Jul 29, 2019
i pushed buttons on my numpad and nothing happening. i still see Door, stone, wood, etc x.x i just started.

i found it its number 1 .. x.x

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
My bad. I guess your post wasn't dripping with enough sarcasm for me to notice your were joking.

I don't think he was trying to be sarcastic or joke around. Maybe he was trying to help. <~ reality

Maybe the concept might be foreign to you. Try it sometime it actually makes you feel all tingly inside. <~ a little dash of sarcasm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking