I have a problem with minecraft.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Erythreas34

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. First of all i am not sure if i should post this on this part of the forum.
So. Today i downloaded direwolfs20 modspack and added some more mods into it. After some trouble dealing with some errors i finally managed to make minecraft to open up. But when i created a world i noticed an empty block. It was amber from thaumcraft. After a few seconds more empty blocks. It was marble from chisel. So i got into creative and searched for all the items. There were so many things that didsnt have textures or they just had the up face of the block as texture and empty when put on the world. Other textures were purple and black. Does anyone know what is happening? And BTW i am not using OptiFine.
(Thats what caused this problem for most people.)
If anyone knows what is wrong plz help.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Which mods did you add to the pack? Does it work if you remove them?

Erythreas34

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it does. Thanks for you quick support buy i fixed it. I just moved some files in and out and i found out that Blocks3D Made all custom shape made blocks like the crystals from geostrata and blacks with animations like some machines had their texture missing or not loading correctly. Thx again for your support.