Unix I don't have any obvious problems on startup, but I thought I'd contribute my log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altreus

Jul 29, 2019
I spotted a bunch of errors and warnings when I was starting up, but NEI showed plenty of stuff. I haven't had a good go of it yet, but I haven't experienced any crashes or glitches during world gen or exploration.

So I'm pasting this here because I thought I'd make sure the devs were aware of these things, just in case I have a unique error or two.

http://pastebin.com/5UwEXTdj

I'm running Linux Mint 11, Sun Java 6 and an ATI card that may or may not be working properly.

xxangel17xx

Jul 29, 2019
it is normal to see red and yellow text in the log only time that you should be worry is if your came crashes whiles in game.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
it is normal to see red and yellow text in the log only time that you should be worry is if your came crashes whiles in game.
Not entirely true. It's good to have a level of alarm when looking at a log that seems to have issues with it-at face value.
It's also a good habit to get into to have a log from when you know something worked. If you don't have any experience reading them, or just don't understand what any of it means, then you can at the very least have something for comparison when something does go wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.