I crash when I join a server.

bigcatchandler

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing on a private server and I crashed. I can't join the server because when I do join I instantly crash. Anyone know what's going on?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Grab the console before you try to join the server. I want to make sure the processes are happening how they should be. Also, if you have a crash log it will be great to compare against.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Some things that may be causing issues:
1. You're using the JDK's version of Java 6 JRE
2. I believe your Java is out of date, but being a Windows user, I'm not sure what the most current update is for Java 6.
3. It seems like you have your Launcher file directly on the desktop, try moving it into a new folder on your desktop (changing the install directory to match the new file path.

If you change anything, and it still fails to load properly, please send through a new log so I can compare :)

bigcatchandler

Jul 29, 2019
Some things that may be causing issues:
1. You're using the JDK's version of Java 6 JRE
2. I believe your Java is out of date, but being a Windows user, I'm not sure what the most current update is for Java 6.
3. It seems like you have your Launcher file directly on the desktop, try moving it into a new folder on your desktop (changing the install directory to match the new file path.

If you change anything, and it still fails to load properly, please send through a new log so I can compare :)

i can't download a new java and changing where the directory didn't work. Here is what I get after it crasheshttp://pastebin.com/FtjXHivg