i cant find coke oven in sky factory 3

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
N

NoobUitNL

I need to build a cake oven because i need
Creosote Oil
but I can't find a coke oven, I can't find it anywhere i even made a creative world to look for it there but I still can't find it. can any one help me?

N

NoobUitNL

The coke oven is a multi block structure. You need to make a 3x3x3 cube and left click on it with an engineers hammer
I know but I literally can't find those blocks I played sky factory 2 so I know what they look like and how they are called but I still can't find those blocks

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
I know but I literally can't find those blocks I played sky factory 2 so I know what they look like and how they are called but I still can't find those blocks
They are literally called coke brick. There is also a very helpful guide book from Immersive Engineering, with a very fitting achievement to boot.

N

NoobUitNL

They are literally called coke brick. There is also a very helpful guide book from Immersive Engineering, with a very fitting achievement to boot.
Hi I found the brick but what's the books name

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Also, another tip that might help in the future is use JEI to do a search for the specific mod. So in this case if you type @immersive into the JEI search box it will give you all of the block/items that are used by Immersive Engineering.

You can also go a step further with this and use @immersive coke and it will search just the Immersive engineering mode for blocks/items that have the work coke in them. So coke brick and coal coke should show up with a few others.

Reactions: Kel_Co