I am looking for a core group of buds to play with! Read thoroughly!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheDarkMatter

Jul 29, 2019
Sup guys, just to start off, I want to find some solid peeps who want to make that core, consistent experience possible when it comes to playing minecraft daily, or as often as possible. By far, minecraft is my most favorite game ever. I rent a server very month and try to convince some of my buds to trust me, and try the game. They passed on it. Well, I am hoping that this forum will help me out! I rent a server every month and I currently run a custom direwolf20 server on it as in I removed a couple mods and added a few extras. But bottom line is though, that hopefully you are into the same thing im looking for. A great fun private community of gamers. Who play minecraft. Male, female, and questionable? .... Dont matter hahaha, just hit me up via a private message please or comment here!

Attachments

• minecraft_wallpaper__1_by_alphasonam-d5t7bza_5808649_lrg.jpg
    minecraft_wallpaper__1_by_alphasonam-d5t7bza_5808649_lrg.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 81

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
hi and i would like to say i am free every day and love the idea of a team that sticks together and unites. this is a genius idea by you and i will be on the server A LOT!!! please consider me I'm in love with this idea and i would love to meet new people and experience this
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCarN9uzFzvo4870NTApWQng
Minecraft IGN: Narnicus
Youtube Parteners IGN: Entray

About me
Server experience: Owner of a whitelisted server, friend with owner of a big server, part of the ftb monster whitelisted servers veldcraft, and operation craft
why i should join: I would be active and love the idea of having people who are in a community together

Last edited: