Phase 2: Custom mod (Frostfall)
Phase 3: The bunker

hGciqTe.jpg
S8gQ4og.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure and John00708

Erik3003

Jul 29, 2019
Not gonna lie, this looks freaking amazing! Although a little bit more information would be nice :)
More information will be added as the modpack progresses. I'm not totally sure about every aspect of the pack, the plan is to be a RotaryCraft orientated (because I feel it's very underused) bunker (you can obviously leave the bunker, but the "overworld" is very deadly) survival modpack.

There also is a custom mod (Frostfall, like the Skyrim mod) that enables a temperature system. It is almost finished, I'll just need to balance it.
If you wan't to test the mod, so I can balance it, you can contact me and I'll will give it to you :)

Reactions: Dylz101 and Pyure

Erik3003

Jul 29, 2019
My PC Power Supply exploded yesterday evening, after I tried to boot my system... I hope it didn't kill other components, nevertheless it will take some time to get a new Power Supply and the development is paused until my PC works again :(

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, happened to me before. It was a melted power wire that decided to make contact with the box.

I recommend the Stealth powerboxes.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Erik3003

Jul 29, 2019
My system is working again :)
The powerbox arrived today and I just build it into a new casing I also bought (my old casing was to small and the system would overheat if the casing wasn't open, leading to dust problems...)
That means I can continue work on the modpack!

Reactions: Dylz101

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Erik, what's the deal with the title of this thread?

The "custom mod" is completed? Something you coded yourself? And now you're developing a modpack that uses it?

Erik3003

Jul 29, 2019
Erik, what's the deal with the title of this thread?

The "custom mod" is completed? Something you coded yourself? And now you're developing a modpack that uses it?
Yes, I coded a small mod that adds a temperature system specifically for this modpack (Enviromine wasn't good enough in this scenario).

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yes, I coded a small mod that adds a temperature system specifically for this modpack (Enviromine wasn't good enough in this scenario).
Awesome :)

I think everyone's sort of hoping this is going to be a modern, cold twist on Crash Landing, particularly given its one of the best environmental survival packs there is.

Reactions: Erik3003