Hurst's Sky Adventures...

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Presently training from London to Edinburgh. I would take pics, but my window is a bit crappy :(

Also after being here, I have a new appreciation for Wind Power, Canola and Biodiesel fuel.

IMG_3025.JPG

Last edited:
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Almost home...
IMG_3824.JPG

IMG_3764.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG

Plus, while in Edinburgh, Scotland... noted they were filming a new The Avengers movie..

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

IMG_3809.JPG

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
3 points:
  1. Was that a Loch Ness Monster poop in that picture?
  2. That mountain pass was breath-taking dude...amazing picture!
  3. Why you haz NO Avengers in the pix???
That is all.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

3 points:
  1. Was that a Loch Ness Monster poop in that picture?
  2. That mountain pass was breath-taking dude...amazing picture!
  3. Why you haz NO Avengers in the pix???
That is all.

1. No poop, just rock... but the rock could be petrified Nessie Poop. :)
2. Thanks. The highlands were pretty cool to see.
3. I heard that Robert Downey Jr. had arrived at the airport that morning, but filming wasn't going to start until something like 1am. After 8 hours of touring northern Scotland, I was beat and wasn't about to hang out there all night. :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Not far from where the Avenger movie is being filmed, They were busy filming the new Star Wars Movie (Skywalkers Island retreat and a few other locales)

Reactions: Hurst_Quayzar

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
1. No poop, just rock... but the rock could be petrified Nessie Poop. :)
2. Thanks. The highlands were pretty cool to see.
3. I heard that Robert Downey Jr. had arrived at the airport that morning, but filming wasn't going to start until something like 1am. After 8 hours of touring northern Scotland, I was beat and wasn't about to hang out there all night. :)
I'm so jealous :D I haven't been near a munro for... probably close to a decade! Every summer we used to go camping and hill walking (Munro bagging was my dad's hobby) but I haven't been since officially entering the post-University world of adulthood. I love the area around Fort William especially. *sighs wistfully*

Reactions: Hurst_Quayzar
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Okay, so it has been awhile since I played. I got back into the game to finish my connection between the large IE Fluid tank and the diesel generator through 2 EIO Fluid Tanks and some IE Fluid Piping and EIO Fluid Conduit. Used the same set up everyplace else in the build. But now, I can't seem to get the new EIO Fluid Tanks to fill, no matter how I configure them. Any ideas?

2017-06-25_19.49.28.png

Reactions: JaRyCu

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
That's weird. They don't have a tiny amount of another liquid in do they? That's caught me out before.

Also, is it definitely the tanks? i.e. have you tried to use EnderIO conduits to try to pump into them, and is the liquid stopping in the conduit?

D

dingdongpwns

My issue with my Sky factory right now is passive mob spawns... i spawned on what i think is a small island... every where i go its OCEAN biomes.

But this is nice and clean.