Hurst's Direwolf20 Single Play Blog...

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Just a quick update... I repositioned my Crystalized Oil Generators back up to the Main Floor of the Power Block. Big shout out to @KingTriaxx for the configuration information. I have been trying to keep up with the Direwolf20 LP Series, but man...I am falling really short. However, I was able to a few things done.
2016-12-29_19.52.42.png

Also got my Grid Power up and running. The Water Mill Room is actually a "Double Layer" setup and covered with glass. With the Solar Panels on the Power Block Building, I am getting 280GP total...
2016-12-29_19.50.14.png

2016-12-29_19.51.33.png

Last edited:
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Can we get a top down of the water mills? I'd like to see another option over Dire's awesome, but space ineffecient setup.

Sure... Basically a 9x9. The 4 outermost Water Mills have a water flow as well, it's just covered by the floor. 256GP just from the Water Mills. And as I said, this is a double setup. One on top of another separated by a marble floor. Probably would have looked cool with a glass floor separating them. Standby for that modification...

2016-12-30_04.50.07.png

Last edited:
H

Hurst_Quayzar

BTW... what would be the MOST GP someone would need for a build? Thinking about a third layer if I have the resources.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Okay... The Water Mill Room redesigned with a glass floor between the layers. Added some Painted Marble Glow Stone to the center and corners of the bottom layer with some torches in the corners at the 1st Glass floor Level. Keeping it at 2 Levels...

2016-12-30_18.36.35.png

2016-12-30_18.37.07.png

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Making up some Greenhouse Glass and Checking out the new AA's Empowerer Visuals...

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Tonight, my project was to expand and organize the Botania Building. Didn't automate the feeding of my Endoflames because the "Red Coal" really sped up the Mana production...
2016-12-31_17.28.53.png

2016-12-31_17.29.10.png

Last edited:

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
Botania (not Botana) is all about flowers and nature and such...shouldn't you let the flowers be outside where they can breathe out their oxygen and replenish the world, instead of hoarding them all to yourself inside a little brick hovel where they'll always wonder what's beyond the walls, forever yearning to be free?

WDF6P2h.png

Reactions: Hurst_Quayzar
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Botania (not Botana) is all about flowers and nature and such...shouldn't you let the flowers be outside where they can breathe out their oxygen and replenish the world, instead of hoarding them all to yourself inside a little brick hovel where they'll always wonder what's beyond the walls, forever yearning to be free?
Button fixed... Thanks. And as for the flowers, I am protecting them from the outside world of exploding Creepers and foul weather.:p They have a clear view of the sky and grass as a floor... They will do just fine.:)

Reactions: JaRyCu
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Running into issues...
Rendering problem with Iron Chests and the Storage Drawers "Quantify " key...

I updated the "Gravestone" Mod to 1.5.10, but then saw that my AA Energy Lasers no longer had the nice red laser... it had nothing. So I reloaded "Gravestone" 1.5.9. still no lasers. Then I remembered a post from Ellepack concerning this type of a situation, so with Laser Wrench in hand, I reconnected all the Lasers... easy peasy.

Went mining... halfway down, my entrance was blocked off. I had a path all the way down to bedrock. Dug through and found my mining caverns... weird right?

Then this morning... Went out to scope a good place to build a barn and found this!
2017-01-02_07.50.04.png

WTH! Lost all but 3 of my Cows, Feeder, Fence and part of my garden. Can anyone explain what has happened? Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

Reactions: Tianyulong

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
I've seen this happen in a few of the YouTube LP'ers' series that I watch. Specifically, I remember iJevin had chunks that just randomly moved and swap locations. It sounds like that's what happened to you as well.

Reactions: Hurst_Quayzar
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Haven't been able to get much accomplished. But I did manage to change my bed from the plain white one to a blue one. The bedroom is small and needs some decoration...
2017-01-05_20.22.07.png

Added another Drawer Controller above the Machines. With a bit of Conduit, the left hand Iron Chest delivers to both the Drawer Controllers. So, for the most part I have a smooth Automated Ore Processing and Storage System in the Crafting Room...
2017-01-05_20.49.40.png

Last edited:
H

Hurst_Quayzar

My Canola Power Generation is keeping up remarkably well, so I may not go to the full automation extent that Direwolf20 did. Even my Canola and Canola Seed production is in abundance with the few pieces of Greenhouse Glass I have in place. But there are a couple of things in my mind I need to do:
- Go to The End for End Stone and hopefully some more Ender Lilies. This will be a huge undertaking and I am not looking forward to it.
- At some point, automate my farm to collect all the edible goodies. Just need to find a good place to put it and additional storage. Really not going hungry ATM...

The onslaught of Sky Factory 3 videos has sucked me into that world as well. So much so that I started designing a layout in Excel. Anyone else do this or am I the crazy one?

Reactions: JaRyCu

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Planning huh? Heard of it, never done it before. :D

Seriously, I almost always fly by the seat of my pants when building things.