Whitelist Server Humble & Small - MC Server | Direwolf20 5.2.0 | Whitelist | PvP | 18+ | Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

makkus1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Makkus1
Age (18+ only): 23
What can you bring to our small community: First off all i can go hunt for days for every single mob for soul shards secondly of all i can create awesome solar panel factorys and i can make an fully automatic self sustaining all of the farms in the game "farm" i can build stuff but im not really an architect i would rather call my self engineer with an experience with minecraft. i can be create with my builds but im not really that good with building though, i know almost all the machines and im really good with this pack ive been playing feed the beast since first release date.
Mods expierence: Explained Above
Architect or Engineer*:Explained Above

Sushiba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sushibas
Age (18+ only): 29
What can you bring to our small community: Neigborhood :p
Mods expierence: mostly all of Direwolf20's
Architect or Engineer*: 50/50

darkblur

Jul 29, 2019
GN: loKanl
Age (18+ only): 21
Hey my name is Okan im 21 years old i come from turkey im a good engineer in feed the beast i know alot about feed the beast ive been playing it since the day it got out, so i can do everysingle machine in the game almost, i can build long termed projects like really large structures im familiar with the direwolf20 crew and i can help build the workshop i also want to have a good small community for us so we can play and have fun.
im Also a bit of a bee breeder i know copper bee's - Tin bee's iron bee's emerald bees if u want to i can put an xp bee system at spawn so you'll get in lvl 30 with no xp orbs at all. Please accept
Mods expierence: all mods except th3. I'm trying learn it from direwolf's videos
Architect or Engineer*:Engineer

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
Time for an update post.

IGN: Odinsembrace
Age (18+ only): 22
What can you bring to our small community: I've not played on a server in a long time because people do lie about their age a 18+ server I was on a while ago was nothing but 15 year olds. its just not fun. But anyways back to the question, I always start out building a small base and expanding it with machines until I have enough materials to build something that is nice looking. I'm very handy with most of the mods ( I like to watch LP's and try and talk to the hosts when they make a mistake haha ) I've always wanted to work on a shared machine room for a server. I don't know why but it just seems like fun for me.
Mods expierence: I've been modding for several years, single mods then I found tekkit then I found FTB. Been playing FTB since public launcher
Architect or Engineer*: I'd have to lean towards Engineer ( I love bees though )

Whitelisted

IGN: Norse777

Age (18+ only):32

What can you bring to our small community :I am one that likes to gather as many resources as possible. On the last server I was on I was always willing to share resources with people who may need anything that they may desire. The last server I was on I was apart of for over 2 years, it is slowly dying due to lack of advertising of the server and they recently shut down their FTB server.

Mods experience: FTB for about 3 months now, prior to that I was an admin on a "vanillaish"(bukkit) server for over a year.

Architect or Engineer*: Both in a way. Usually start out getting resource collection going, once that is all running smoothly then I start dressing things up. One of my new favorite blocks is construction foam.

Whitelisted
IGN: yawinsum
Age (18+ only): 30
What can you bring to our small community: I consider myself to be a nice person that enjoys working with and helping others whenever possible. I am usually easy to get along with and would like to make some friends. I prefer smaller communities to big sprawling servers so I should fit right in.
Mods expierence: I have been playing FTB since beta. My favorite mods would probably be Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, Thermal Expansion, Redpower, and Xycraft. But I have a pretty good knowledge of most of the rest.
Architect or Engineer*: Can I choose a third option? Explorer. I love to go exploring. I have been known to spend days exploring and lighting up a cave system or walk 10km+ just looking for an area that I like (I wouldn't do this if you want to keep the map small). But if I had to choose I would pick Engineer. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most advanced machine builder but setting stuff up to run automatically does have a huge appeal to me.

I realize that applications are closed at the moment but I really like how your server is set up so I am posting my application hoping that when some spots open up you accept me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and hope to see you in game soon.

Whitelisted

IGN: Makkus1
Age (18+ only): 23
What can you bring to our small community: First off all i can go hunt for days for every single mob for soul shards secondly of all i can create awesome solar panel factorys and i can make an fully automatic self sustaining all of the farms in the game "farm" i can build stuff but im not really an architect i would rather call my self engineer with an experience with minecraft. i can be create with my builds but im not really that good with building though, i know almost all the machines and im really good with this pack ive been playing feed the beast since first release date.
Mods expierence: Explained Above
Architect or Engineer*:Explained Above

Was whitelisted but got removed from whitelist and banned due to several reasons. (he's not the age he says he is)

IGN: Sushibas
Age (18+ only): 29
What can you bring to our small community: Neigborhood :p
Mods expierence: mostly all of Direwolf20's
Architect or Engineer*: 50/50

Whitelisted

GN: loKanl
Age (18+ only): 21
Hey my name is Okan im 21 years old i come from turkey im a good engineer in feed the beast i know alot about feed the beast ive been playing it since the day it got out, so i can do everysingle machine in the game almost, i can build long termed projects like really large structures im familiar with the direwolf20 crew and i can help build the workshop i also want to have a good small community for us so we can play and have fun.
im Also a bit of a bee breeder i know copper bee's - Tin bee's iron bee's emerald bees if u want to i can put an xp bee system at spawn so you'll get in lvl 30 with no xp orbs at all. Please accept
Mods expierence: all mods except th3. I'm trying learn it from direwolf's videos
Architect or Engineer*:Engineer

Asking for me to whitelist you so you can play with your friend Makkus1, won't get you in to the server (patience is needed) and now that he's banned you're not getting in either. Immaturity is of the charts.