Whitelist Server Humble & Small - MC Server | Direwolf20 5.2.0 | Whitelist | PvP | 18+ | Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
Server is FULL - when new spots come available I will let you guys know.
Hi,

my name is Mungu (aka. MrMungu - that’s my ingame name). I’ve been playing minecraft since October 2010. Me and a couple of friends have had a hosted MC server for +/- 2 years and now we are looking to expand to meet new people, to see their creations and share the gameplay experience.

At the moment we still play MC from time to time, but it’s getting pretty dull with just some of us on the server. We would like to recruit some new people to join us. As the title says, we’re humble and small and we tend to stay that way and make a close group MC addicts/lovers.

The server can hold a max of 24 players, but we haven't tested if it can run with 24 players. We start small and expand if possible.

The way that people play on the “direwolf20 smp lets plays” is prefered. We want to help each other when needed, but everyone needs to have space to do their own thing.

PvP is on (but we play PvE) for games we do on the server, Snowfloor Arena, King of the Ladder etc. etc.

Members

Masconl {Owner}
Mortuss {Owner}
AikoMatsumoto {Owner} (not active atm.)
Xaris1340 {Owner} (not active atm.)

Nyeusi
MrZeeck
Tundras
Awindsor
Odinsembrace
Norse77
Sushibas

Rules

**Let me first of start by saying: Lying about age will not be tolerated and you won't get accepted.**

2 week membership of these forums is required, before applying.

1. No griefing
2. No swearing
3. No hacks
4. No item stealing, if you want something from someone, ask.
5. No advertising
6. No asking for OP

7. Respect each other
8. Help each other when needed
9. Be mature
10. Must talk and write perfect English

11. Must be online from time to time, 2 weeks not on and you will be removed from whitelist. Except if you have a valid reason for not being on. (Send me a PM on website if you have a valid reason)

12. No abusing of Mystcraft age creation
13. Keep the server lag free as much as possible
14. No major terraforming (don't use nukes)
15. Build quarrys in a tactical place, we don't want a map full of squares. 1 per person running at a time. Use Mystcraft quarry age for your quarry if the age is available.
16. Try to turn off your machines when you go offline, to keep the server lag free. (Quarries excluded)
17. Nukes are not allowed
18. Removing loads of water is not allowed (causes major server lag)

Not following these rules = insta-ban

Mods + Server info

• Server IP: nl-23.fragnet.net:25865
  • Direwolf20 pack v5.2.0 (+ Dynmap) | Survival | PvP
  • Server is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
  • Server is hosted by Fragnet, runs 24/7
  • Server difficulty: Medium
  • mobGriefing: False
  • We're not going to disable any items (except for nukes), we trust the members that they will behave and use items accordingly, if not: insta-ban.
What do we want to know before we whitelist you

IGN:
Age (18+ only):
Will you use our Mumble server?:
Have you ever been banned before on an MC server, if so, explain:
What can you bring to our small community:
Mods expierence:
Architect or Engineer*:

* Architect: Building the most beautiful things || Engineer: Stuck in the same room for 24 hours creating awesome machinery and other stuff

Making a post why we should whitelist you - you agree with what everything that has been said in this post and that you will behave accordingly.

Spots are limited so don’t hesitate to reply. If you have any questions, leave a comment below or PM me.

Server is FULL - when new spots come available I will let you guys know.

Reactions: MrZeeck

MrZeeck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrZeeck
Age (18+ only):24
What can you bring to our small community: I consider myself a helpful player that don't mind answering questions that people have about the various mods and such (if I know the anser myself ofcourse) I also like to see what other people build and create, sometimes it's a good source for inspiration.
Mods expierence: Played FTB since late november.
Architect or Engineer*: I'm more of an architect, building new and better things has always been one of my favorite things to do (though machine set-ups can also be interesting at times but building is my #1 thing) :)

If there's anything els you want to know just let me know.

Reactions: Mungu

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gemankapo
What can you bring to our small community: I enjoy doing community projects, like opening a shop at spawn for example, and playing with other people. I am active 5+ hours daily, love arboriculture that forestry brings, so I'll focus on that mainly. Very excited to play around with MMMPower suits & Xeno's reliquary that were added in the latest update (hopefully with someone else). And most importantly, automated cake factory.
Mods expierence: Playing FTB for >2 moths
Architect or Engineer: architect

The cake is a lie - but you have been accepted :)

IGN:MrZeeck
Age (18+ only):24
What can you bring to our small community: I consider myself a helpful player that don't mind answering questions that people have about the various mods and such (if I know the anser myself ofcourse) I also like to see what other people build and create, sometimes it's a good source for inspiration.
Mods expierence: Played FTB since late november.
Architect or Engineer*: I'm more of an architect, building new and better things has always been one of my favorite things to do (though machine set-ups can also be interesting at times but building is my #1 thing) :)

If there's anything els you want to know just let me know.

Hi there Mr. Zeeck - you've been accepted

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sabakugaara8
Age (18+ only): 18
What can you bring to our small community: I am mostly into Thaumcraft, (That is, before the last few updates), and Twilight Forest. I have been using the modpack for a little over 2 and half months, and I have gotten a lot of experience with them thus far. I am no builder, as you will find out, but I am more better at the engineer-type stuff. Though, I am no master at it.
Mods expierence: 2 and a half months.
Architect or Engineer*: Engineer, most likely. My Architect skills include 9x9 cobble houses.
xD

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sabakugaara8
What can you bring to our small community: I am mostly into Thaumcraft, (That is, before the last few updates), and Twilight Forest. I have been using the modpack for a little over 2 and half months, and I have gotten a lot of experience with them thus far. I am no builder, as you will find out, but I am more better at the engineer-type stuff. Though, I am no master at it.
Mods expierence: 2 and a half months.
Architect or Engineer*: Engineer, most likely. My Architect skills include 9x9 cobble houses.
xD

Lying about age > Jan. 28th you were 16 - Sorry you're not getting whitelisted.

Duplo52

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Duplo52
Age (18+ only): 24
What can you bring to our small community: an active player with the will to learn and build some great builds
Mods expierence: i used to play tekki and migrated to direwolf20 ftb bout a month ago. Been running that ever since. Id say im about 63% compitent with the mods
Architect or Engineer*: 70/30 division between em, if i must choseone its architect.

Just curious why easy mode?

gloveman1213

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gloveman1213
What can you bring to our small community: I am really good with redstone and I love the mods. I have always wanted to help a small group of people like this one
Mods experience: played with these modes since 1.0.0 full release
Architect or Engineer*: Engineer I have no idea how to build pretty things :(

PS thank you for this oputiunity Thank you in advance

Klay54

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: klay54
What can you bring to our small community: I must be honest. sorta new.
Mods experience (experience was spelled wrong): Thaumcraft 3 mostly, like I said, I'm new.
Architect or Engineer*: Architect.

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killoflen
Age (18+ only): 19
What can you bring to our small community: i like sharing ideas and helping other people i'm also always open for a laugh and i think i'm pretty friendly person
Mods expierence: i played along with dire since his season 2 with his "mod pack". when FTB came out i used that.
Architect or Engineer*: probably an engineer. i always try to make my houses look cool but at the end they are just packed with machines :)

Lying about age > Dec. 30 you were 17 | Jan. 27th you were 18 | Feb. 19th you were 19 - Sorry, you're not going to get whitelisted.

IGN: Duplo52
Age (18+ only): 24
What can you bring to our small community: an active player with the will to learn and build some great builds
Mods expierence: i used to play tekki and migrated to direwolf20 ftb bout a month ago. Been running that ever since. Id say im about 63% compitent with the mods
Architect or Engineer*: 70/30 division between em, if i must choseone its architect.

Just curious why easy mode?

Tbh, I don't really know the reason why we picked easy. I will have a talk with Mortuss and see what he thinks about it - we might change it to medium. Oh and btw, you're accepted to join! \o/

*edit* Talked about it and we keep it at Easy.

IGN: gloveman1213
What can you bring to our small community: I am really good with redstone and I love the mods. I have always wanted to help a small group of people like this one
Mods experience: played with these modes since 1.0.0 full release
Architect or Engineer*: Engineer I have no idea how to build pretty things :(

PS thank you for this oputiunity Thank you in advance

Lying about age > Jan. 22th you were 14 | Your profile says you're 16 - Sorry you're not going to get whitelisted.

IGN: klay54
What can you bring to our small community: I must be honest. sorta new.
Mods experience (experience was spelled wrong): Thaumcraft 3 mostly, like I said, I'm new.
Architect or Engineer*: Architect.

Lying about age > Feb. 15th you were 15 | Feb. 20th you were 18 - Sorry, you're not going to get whitelisted.

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
i'm not sure, but i think im not whitelisted yet
Maybe you spelled my name wrong?

As the main post says: "Server opens up 21th of February 12:00 GMT +1 - Fresh start for all of us.'

I know there are 2 people on the server now, but thats just me and Mortus preparing the server for the start :)

If all goes well, we might even open up today.

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
As the main post says: "Server opens up 21th of February 12:00 GMT +1 - Fresh start for all of us.'

I know there are 2 people on the server now, but thats just me and Mortus preparing the server for the start :)

If all goes well, we might even open up today.
oh sorry i probably read it yesterday and forgot it. i'm looking forward to joining the server :)

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to say, but further investigation of: Sabakugaara8, Killoflen, gloveman1213 and Klay54 has let me to not trust you. Lying about your age will not be tolerated.

See my reply to your first post in this thread for further info.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename,

Age (18+ only): 22

What can you bring to our small community: Well, i like being in touch with a bunch of people on a server. I like to see what they create, what i make and community projects is something i enjoy the most on minecraft. Also events, i've joined many servers and none of them never have any events.

Mods expierence: I like all mods, I just started learning T3 which is quite the mod. I know the basics of most mods and i just love using them in my buildings

Architect or Engineer*: Architect, i'll be build an airship.

Other: I just cant play without chunk loading.

Also when the sever starts will you be giving out basic tools like a minuim stone? With my ping i can never mange to kill enough mobs to get one.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:av1nash

Age (18+ only):18

What can you bring to our small community:actually when u said this community should be like dw20 smp's community tats what made give application cuz i lyk when people in a server are friendly and helpful to each other.
hmmmmmmm wt about i make a gud workshop???

Mods expierence:watched direwolf letsplay since season 2 so i am familiar wit almost all mods on the pack
Architect or Engineer*:engineer + little architect :)

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename,

Age (18+ only): 22

What can you bring to our small community: Well, i like being in touch with a bunch of people on a server. I like to see what they create, what i make and community projects is something i enjoy the most on minecraft. Also events, i've joined many servers and none of them never have any events.

Mods expierence: I like all mods, I just started learning T3 which is quite the mod. I know the basics of most mods and i just love using them in my buildings

Architect or Engineer*: Architect, i'll be build an airship.

Other: I just cant play without chunk loading.

Also when the sever starts will you be giving out basic tools like a minuim stone? With my ping i can never mange to kill enough mobs to get one.

Hi, the thing I can say is, it's the first time we set this server up for public so I can't promise anything but I/we will do my/our best. In the end, it's still a survival server with Direwolf20 pack with nothing special (yet). Community projects is definitly something I see happening, but what do you mean with events? can you give an example?

Sorry, no minium stone will be given. Survival is survival.

Let me know what you think so that I will put you on the whitelist.

IGN:av1nash

Age (18+ only):18

What can you bring to our small community:actually when u said this community should be like dw20 smp's community tats what made give application cuz i lyk when people in a server are friendly and helpful to each other.
hmmmmmmm wt about i make a gud workshop???

Mods expierence:watched direwolf letsplay since season 2 so i am familiar wit almost all mods on the pack
Architect or Engineer*:engineer + little architect :)

Hi, welcome and you will be put on the whitelist!

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Events such as pvp, hunting ,spleef , king of the ladder and 30 min builds. There's a lot. As for the minuim stone, it may be a bit hard for me to get due to my ping, could you accept that? I live in Australia so it may be a bit hard for me to hit mobs.

Other than that i'm fine with everything else.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Tundras and I love the sounds of your server. I've been looking to get involved with a small FTB community using the DW20 pack and this sounds like it could be the place. I've been playing MC since the Alpha days and while I still like vanilla, I feel that FTB is the next step in MC and I'm really enjoying the gameplay on my single-player world. I've been very active on a large well known Vanilla server, so I have no issues with any of the rules you've laid out and I'm really a stickler for rules when it comes to online play. I hope to get the chance to join your community for some good times....ps i'm 32