Whitelist Server Humble & Small - MC Server | Direwolf20 5.2.0 | Whitelist | PvP | 18+ | Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
Events such as pvp, hunting ,spleef , king of the ladder and 30 min builds. There's a lot. As for the minuim stone, it may be a bit hard for me to get due to my ping, could you accept that? I live in Australia so it may be a bit hard for me to hit mobs.

Other than that i'm fine with everything else.

We'll have to see how it goes with your ping, I won't promise anything ;-). No events for now, we need to see how the server turns out.

Hello, my name is Tundras and I love the sounds of your server. I've been looking to get involved with a small FTB community using the DW20 pack and this sounds like it could be the place. I've been playing MC since the Alpha days and while I still like vanilla, I feel that FTB is the next step in MC and I'm really enjoying the gameplay on my single-player world. I've been very active on a large well known Vanilla server, so I have no issues with any of the rules you've laid out and I'm really a stickler for rules when it comes to online play. I hope to get the chance to join your community for some good times....ps i'm 32

Great post, I will put you on the whitelist :)

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
:/ all good servers are 15 - 18 + -.-" and i have 14 where i can play? on lag server?

awindsor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awindsor
Age (18+ only): 19
What can you bring to our small community: i make big, high income builds that can be shared to the whole server
Mods expierence:2 years of modded minecraft experiance
Architect or Engineer*: engineer, im not very good at making preatty builds, but can make some really interesting and productive builds

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Quickster306
What can you bring to our small community: I'm a very nice guy, and I can bring some help to players that need it.
Mods expierence: I have watched all Direwolf20 videos and played for 3 months now.
Architect or Engineer*: Engineer

Jaarl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jaarl
Age (18+ only): 25
What can you bring to our small community: I can bring a happy face and some knowledge of the DW20 pack that I've gathered up in the last month or so of playing with it. I am very dedicated to playing when I have someone to play with but I quickly fall off if players Im used to seeing disappear so I'm hoping this will be a long stay :)
Mods expierence: Played with DW20 for a month or so
Architect or Engineer*: I'd like to think of myself as a little bit of both but would be leaning on the Architect although I easily get distracted with making machines :D

hungsolo61

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hungsolo61
What can you bring to our small community: I like working as a team and creating a fun and competitive environment.
Mods expierence: Playing FTB for more than 5 moths
Architect or Engineer: engineer

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
I think I can guess the answer to this question, but i will ask anyway (Don't ask and you never know). Would you be willing to accept someone who is 17 but would be turning 18 in a few weeks? (i also have a feeling I am too late and the server will be full but oh well, here's to hoping)

Mungu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awindsor
What can you bring to our small community: i make big, high income builds that can be shared to the whole server
Mods expierence:2 years of modded minecraft experiance
Architect or Engineer*: engineer, im not very good at making preatty builds, but can make some really interesting and productive builds

You will be whitelisted!

IGN: Quickster306
What can you bring to our small community: I'm a very nice guy, and I can bring some help to players that need it.
Mods expierence: I have watched all Direwolf20 videos and played for 3 months now.

You will not get whitelisted: Feb. 1st you were 22 | Feb. 16th you were 15 | Feb. 20th you were 19 - Lying about age will not be tolerated, sorry.

IGN: Jaarl
Age (18+ only): 25
What can you bring to our small community: I can bring a happy face and some knowledge of the DW20 pack that I've gathered up in the last month or so of playing with it. I am very dedicated to playing when I have someone to play with but I quickly fall off if players Im used to seeing disappear so I'm hoping this will be a long stay :)
Mods expierence: Played with DW20 for a month or so
Architect or Engineer*: I'd like to think of myself as a little bit of both but would be leaning on the Architect although I easily get distracted with making machines :D

Nice post, added! :)

IGN: hungsolo61
What can you bring to our small community: I like working as a team and creating a fun and competitive environment.​
Mods expierence: Playing FTB for more than 5 moths
Architect or Engineer: engineer

Welcome!, you've been added!

I think I can guess the answer to this question, but i will ask anyway (Don't ask and you never know). Would you be willing to accept someone who is 17 but would be turning 18 in a few weeks? (i also have a feeling I am too late and the server will be full but oh well, here's to hoping)

Hi there, thank you for being honest - but rules are rules and I will not add you. Server is now fully occupied anyway for the moment, if there's going to be a free spot, I will let you know asap.

LazySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wolfe02
Age (18+ only): 24
What can you bring to our small community: Good with help people
Mods expierence: Good with all
Architect or Engineer*:Engineer

Klay54

Jul 29, 2019
Lying about age > Dec. 30 you were 17 | Jan. 27th you were 18 | Feb. 19th you were 19 - Sorry, you're not going to get whitelisted.

Tbh, I don't really know the reason why we picked easy. I will have a talk with Mortuss and see what he thinks about it - we might change it to medium. Oh and btw, you're accepted to join! \o/

*edit* Talked about it and we keep it at Easy.

Lying about age > Jan. 22th you were 14 | Your profile says you're 16 - Sorry you're not going to get whitelisted.

Lying about age > Feb. 15th you were 15 | Feb. 20th you were 18 - Sorry, you're not going to get whitelisted.

Haha, Ok I'm no troll :) Hey, at least I'm not a 12 year old beggar, Eh?

Ninja_Slicer_600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ninja_Slicer_600
Age (18+ only): 18
What can you bring to our small community: I like being friends with people so if your wondering what I will brine? I will bring myself, as a friend. And Fun :3
Mods expierence: ALOT of mystcraft and thaumcraft, also with the machines im pretty good.

odinsembrace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Odinsembrace
Age (18+ only): 22
What can you bring to our small community: I've not played on a server in a long time because people do lie about their age a 18+ server I was on a while ago was nothing but 15 year olds. its just not fun. But anyways back to the question, I always start out building a small base and expanding it with machines until I have enough materials to build something that is nice looking. I'm very handy with most of the mods ( I like to watch LP's and try and talk to the hosts when they make a mistake haha ) I've always wanted to work on a shared machine room for a server. I don't know why but it just seems like fun for me.
Mods expierence: I've been modding for several years, single mods then I found tekkit then I found FTB. Been playing FTB since public launcher
Architect or Engineer*: I'd have to lean towards Engineer ( I love bees though )

Reactions: Mungu

Norse77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Norse777

Age (18+ only):32

What can you bring to our small community :I am one that likes to gather as many resources as possible. On the last server I was on I was always willing to share resources with people who may need anything that they may desire. The last server I was on I was apart of for over 2 years, it is slowly dying due to lack of advertising of the server and they recently shut down their FTB server.

Mods experience: FTB for about 3 months now, prior to that I was an admin on a "vanillaish"(bukkit) server for over a year.

Architect or Engineer*: Both in a way. Usually start out getting resource collection going, once that is all running smoothly then I start dressing things up. One of my new favorite blocks is construction foam.

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yawinsum
Age (18+ only): 30
What can you bring to our small community: I consider myself to be a nice person that enjoys working with and helping others whenever possible. I am usually easy to get along with and would like to make some friends. I prefer smaller communities to big sprawling servers so I should fit right in.
Mods expierence: I have been playing FTB since beta. My favorite mods would probably be Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, Thermal Expansion, Redpower, and Xycraft. But I have a pretty good knowledge of most of the rest.
Architect or Engineer*: Can I choose a third option? Explorer. I love to go exploring. I have been known to spend days exploring and lighting up a cave system or walk 10km+ just looking for an area that I like (I wouldn't do this if you want to keep the map small). But if I had to choose I would pick Engineer. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most advanced machine builder but setting stuff up to run automatically does have a huge appeal to me.

I realize that applications are closed at the moment but I really like how your server is set up so I am posting my application hoping that when some spots open up you accept me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and hope to see you in game soon.